19⚜ Third Wheel

It was now Friday. I always love this day maybe it's because I don't have to wake early on the next morning.

The past two days with dad's you know who, I can't even say the word without rolling my eyes. It's been a hell of a ride, I've made it my point of duty to not just piss off not just Amelia but the two of  them. My dad still let me sleep with him which resulted in Amelia taking the couch in dad's room. I guess she knows how she landed on the floor the last time.

Damion decided letting one of his men follow me around school which was weird for me, I don't like being watched, if he wants to keep an eye on me why not come watch me himself I scuffed. I pleaded to Damion that he aleast make him stay at the gate of the school and not follow me, it's a win win because he'll be able to see anyone coming in or if I'm leaving the school.

I'm currently dragging my lazy ass feet towards the next class for today.
These last classes are just revision classes to prepare  us for exams this coming week, so I didn't have to be here, I guess that's the reason my bestie left me hanging all by myself today or he's upset with me, he better have some good explanation.
Speaking about exams I haven't opened  a note book at home to say I was studying nope, instead I've been occupied. I never knew the day would come when I became head over heels for a man.

Yesterday Damion gave me a replacement for my first phone, I got back all that was on the previous phone that was found by the police all cracked up.

So I decided to text Chad.

Me- Hey chad where the hell are you, I feel so weird all alone at this place.

I immediately got a reply from him.

Chad- oh hey Cas am just at home studying, this is payback for how you just ditched me last week when you decided to run the fuck away you weren't thinking about me then, so why should I not do you the same :)

I knew it, so that's the reason huh  payback.

Me- hahaha very funny.

I sent the last message slamming my phone on my desk, not remembering that I was in class.

"Young lady do you have something you want to add that's pertaining to this  topic." Asked the teacher.

"No mam." I said tucking my hair behind my ears now giving her all the attention in the world.

》》》

"So how was school." Asked dad all concerned, since when does he care about me and school I thought, giving him an eyeroll totally ignoring his question.

"Trying to give me a heart attack I see, you're home early." I said giving him a puzzled look leaning on the kitchen counter drinking a glass of milk I just took out the fridge.

"Yup he's early darling that's because he's taking me on a date." I heard someone said behind me.

I spung around, oh it's just Amelia, did she say date, date with my man.

"Can I come dad, you you're leaving me here all alone." I said looking into his eyes, I wanna go out too especially since Deb has gone home already.

"Ahmmm okay sure, I wasn't planning leaving you all by yourself Cassidy, I would have left your new guard with you but on a second thought no am not leaving you with any men in the night." He said giving me a crazy look.

Why the crazy look Damion, can't keep me unsupervised while your having a blast, I wouldn't dare sleep with the guard who's name I don't know because we barely said two words, I wanted to scream at him.

"Be ready by 6pm sharp." Dad said looking at his watch.

"Roger that." I said walking off to my room.