39⚜ 🤔

Is it just me or everyone does this, whenever I know I have somewhere to go I can't sleep good. I either wake up too early thinking I overslept or I have this nervousness in my body to get over the event.

I know I sound crazy right because here I am at 2am in the morning staring at a handsome creature sleeping with his arms wrapped tightly around me, hardly giving me any breathing space. Tell me why I couldn't stand him at first, I think it's because I knew he had a effect on me. Now, there is no way he's getting rid of me anytime soon, so all these other beings better back off.

Great work Damion now I'm obsessed with you, "Cassidy is obsessed with you," I said out loud, knowing he couldn't hear me as he was fast asleep. Why am I even laughing at this? Sometimes I have to wonder if I'm mentally ill.

Anyday, Damion Pryce feels like he no longer needs me will be his last day on earth. Nine out of ten voices in my head tell me I'm cazy, the tenth is just humming.

"I heard that!" Oh crap.

I burst out laughing, while trying to come up with a lie, something that doesn't seem crazy like I wasn't talking to myself.

"I was just on a phone call with ma bestie, baby." I said.

"You do know you're a bad liar right?"He said.

"Right." I answered, oh no, not again. He used a hand to cover my mouth.

"See." Said Damion.

"Never a dull moment when Cas is here." Oh Cas just shut up now and stop making it seems like you're crazy when you know you're fully functioning.
Right, I do not belong in a mental hospital, I said, convincing myself.

"So Baby, could you tell me why are you up so late, what are you up to?" He asked.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good. Especially when I am all alone with you!" I said giving him my best smile.

"Hmm, I like the sound of that. In action could you show me." He said.

I gently kissed him, giving him small kisses, making my way down his region.

It totally slipped my mind that he was so big when he's fully aroused. Don't get me wrong when it's dead it's big, but when it's alive it's, what's that word called again? I knelt infront of him forgetting words, oh yes, gigantic, that's the word.

I smiled down at it, calculating how wide I should open my mouth. It's not my first doing it to him, but this time it's as if he's grown or maybe the first time I wasn't examining him like what I'm doing now because I was ready for whatever and I guess I need dick. Yes, yes, I needed his lobster so bad whether it was roasted, fried, jerked or baked.

"You don't have to, you know. Come here." He said. Oh, shut it Damion, of course I want to, it's just that your penis had me in my thoughts, I said inwardly.

"I want to." I said before getting to work.

___

That was the worst blow job ever, I was the one doing it and I know that could have never felt good. I mean I tried but I'm blaming this one on sleep I still sleep my mouth wasn't mouthing at all, there we go again Cassidy. Kill us with excuses.

Asleast I tried and I heard no complaints from the man himself. I just knew my teeths were in full action he filled my mouth up, I had no space so he did get a few scrap, not few I mean many scraps and cuts. I was just going wild wanted to give him a good time and I think I was hungry too so I tried swallowing everything and maybe choked.

Yea I almost died there I said it.

After that he couldn't even put it inside me, it was all laughter, he was trying to hide his laugh but couldn't so he said it was a joke he remembered at work the other day.