31⚜ Problem Child

One week has passed since Damion's not here. I'm missing him like crazy. Right now am having symptoms of withdrawal, he's like a drug to me and without him I can't function, who could have thought I'd be saying this about Damion Pryce, the man who I once disliked, life is funny sometimes when you look at it.

After that episode last week when Damion asked if I had any toys I totally hanged up the phone on him later sending him a laughing emoji as a joke. I've been trying to call him since then to which I got no answer, he's not picking up my calls. I guess he's mad at me.

I was sitting there outside enjoying the midday sun when no other than Chad texted me.

Chad- hey :)

Me- it's been awhile young man, what led you to remember this number

Chad- oh Cassidy just sssssshhhhh

Me- don't you dare ssssh me I should be cursing you and Hailey out right at this moment. Did you guys for once thought if I died.

Chad- you're so extra Cas cut the crap we know Damion won't do you any harm. Can the three of us hangout later?

Me- nope

Chad- great, see you at 6

Me- since when did my no become yes

Chad- bye

The convo ended just like that, I got some crazy people as friends I said letting out a breath.

I looked back on my phone trying to ring this jerk one more time to which he declines my calls, gotta love this thing called relationship right, I just wanna smash his head in the wall right now.

I decided to not get too worked up about that, I need to go to the salon because my hair is a mess.

After arriving at the hair salon, I told the hairstylist that I needed something different, she understood and nodded her head then got to work

When she was finished I thanked her and paid her with a extra tip off the card Damion gave me.

Upon arriving home I realized it was 5pm I had an hour to go before Chad and Hailey arrived.

I went inside straight into the shower.
When I got out I put on a gray dress, did a little thing with the makeup, am not a pro a this.

After I was finished I got out my phone and sat on the bed to take a few snaps.

Bingo I said after taking the last photo, let the games begin.

Going to post this one on my status, just to startle daddy a bit, I mumbled.