5⚜ He's taking me shopping

Recap

He grabbed my chin roughly.

"Friend huh?" He said looking at me deadly.

_______

Cassidy's POV

"Yes he's just a friend" I said.

"Did I give you any permissions to take boys into my house baby girl." He said calmly this time rubbing his thumb across my lips.

"Nnnnooo" I stuttered a bit. Why did he have to call me that to make me a jelly.

"Then why the fuck did you bring one here, I don't want to see you talking to any boys ever, not under my roof not at school, not on this earth, you hear me?" He ranted with a stray sweat forming on his forehead which I wanted to wipe so badly, should I.

Oh screw it I did it, I wanted to feel his face. He looked at me like he was wondering why the hell I did that.

He let go of my face and stared cursing again about if he ever catches any boy near me or if any of them comes in his house next time he would brake their legs. He also ordered me not to speak with Chad anymore.

Which I agreed to all his statements if only he knew he can't stop me from talking to my bestfriend the only person that talks to me how dare he. But for now he believes that I am going to listen to him and follow orders.

"Did I hear you correctly" he said in disbelief.

"Yes I'll follow your rules dad" I said being a good girl and pretending to follow daddy's rules, that's what he thought so I am putting on a show for him.

"Ok" he said and was heading for his room when I stopped him by grabbing his right hand.

"Dad I really need some new stu..." he didn't even let me finished before he said. "Finally."

What was that for I thought in my head why did he say finally.

"Tomorrow I'll take you shopping ok sweetheart, I'll call in sick for you to your school" he continued..

I was shocked so i released his hand letting him head off to his room.

I didn't actually believe he would agree or maybe I should have just asked a long time ago because I really needed some new stuffs.

I too headed to my room to take a long bath before heading to bed and await for tomorrow to come.

_____

I woke up very early today excited well not a hundred percent but maybe like seventy percent excited. I know he probably wouldn't spend much on me or give me any advice on how the clothes looked on me.

I went in the shower to freshen up and got ready. I was now wearing a gray blouse with my tummy showing and a shorts, I only putted it on because it was one of the things I hardly wore, so it didn't looked washed out and secondly I know dad won't approve of me wearing it but it's his fault.

 I was now wearing a gray blouse with my tummy showing and a shorts, I only putted it on because it was one of the things I hardly wore, so it didn't looked washed out and secondly I know dad won't approve of me wearing it but it's his fault