22⚜ Tracker On The Kitty

My skirt was pulled up and my underwear was being peeled off in less than I could count. He then opened my trembling legs, I just couldn't keep them still, his touch alone made me go weak. I never knew what it was like to want someone this badly.

"Don't be nervous now Cas, I've seen it already." He said then winked at me.

He used one hand to lean me further backwards, I had to use my elbows for support. Then he kissed my knee trailing closer to my cherry, he stopped before he reached it and looked up at me.

"You ready?" He asked but didn't even wait for my answer, I only saw him putting two of his fingers to his mouth and sucked them off. He then used those same fingers and put it at the entrance. His fingers were wet which trigger me off, I needed more.

"I need more." I demanded in a harsh tone.

He smiled and slapped the area with his fingers, also rubbing it in circular motion, why did that feel so good? I couldn't wait any further I just wanna scream.

I got up a little to get a hold of his hair in my hand.

"I said stop fucking teasing me and fuck me with those." I shouted at him.

I got a dark expression from him.

"Now you, you forget who's incharge here." He said before grabbing my neck pushing me backwards, this time I'm flat on my back on the counter top. I felt his finger entering me, it's painful, I can't.

"Oh God"

"Ahhhhhh that hurt."

"Is this how having a baby feels like, if yes I don't think I want to have any." I screamed.

" I'm sorry am sorry, please let me breathe, then I'll tell you when to continue." The words were just flying out my mouth, it was just at the front part and I couldn't handle it imagine if he sticked all of it in me.

He did just that.

"Here I was thinking you could handle it, you're the one who was full of mouth talk, suppose it was my dick, you'd probably faint or get a seizure, It'll fuck you up making you can't walk for days you are warned." He spoke pointing towards it.

"Tight, I must say I never thought of the day to come when a man like me would raise the innocent one." He laughed.

Just as he said that I heard a phone ringing.

Both of us looked in the direction of the phone. It was on top or my school bag on the floor.

"Are you def, don't you hear your phone ringing, aren't you gonna answer it, it's yours afterall." He rumbled.

Why do I always have to get disrupted everytime am in a heated situation.

I watched as Damion stepped back and closed my legs with his hands. He went and picked up my phone off the floor.

"Who's Hailey, do you want me to answer it." He asked flashing the phone across his face playfully.

Oh crap, getting back to my full senses, I now realised why she's calling.

I jumped off the counter top and literally flew toward Damion grabbing the phone from his hand answering it.

"Hello" is answered.

"Hey Cas you should be getting ready by now, just calling to make sure you're still in for tonight." Said Hailey.

"Yea I'll be visiting Deb tonight so I got to go and get ready bye Hailey." I said before hanging up.

I hope she picks up on the lie.

Dad was watching me the whole time, he now had a glass of tequila in his hand looking at me through it.