30⚜ Home Alone

I could smell the wonderful scent of fried eggs and pancakes with strawberry syrup fanning over my nostrils. Don't asked how I know what it was I just have a good sense of smell. Without opening my eyes I took a deep breath to take in more of the scent, he cooked me breakfast I said to myself smiling.

"Ohhh dad that smells so good, you know what else I'd like to eat right now too?" I said opening my eye. "Aghhhhhh!!!" I screamed looking at Deb with the tray of food in her hand.

"What's wrong with you Cas, why are you screaming child?" she said giving me a soft tap on the head with one head.

"Sorry Deb." I said out of embarrassment, scratching my head.

"Now eat up and freshen up so we can talk." Said Deb, before taking her leave.

She must have not heard what I said earlier I said brushing it off, thank goodness because I wouldn't want her suspecting anything too fishy.

Damion must have gone to work early.
Sitting up on the bed I could still feel the soreness. Looking around on the bed I saw a little spot of blood on the white sheet. Can't let Deb wash this I'll do it myself, I ate the food before it got cold, took off the sheet and put it in the washer, then brushed my teeth. When I got inside the bathtub I noticed there was water already set for me filled with roses.

After I finish bathing in the bath that Damion prepared, I made my way downstair with the now empty tray.

I went ahead and washed the dished, I don't like to leave too much work on Deb, I know she works hard at her home and also here too. I headed to the sofa where she was seat watching the daily news.

"Hey Deb!!! Did you missed meeee." I said giving her a hug from behind.

"Nope definitely no." She said trying to hide her smile through a smirk.

"Your such a terrible lier." I said laughing.

"So Cassy when are you going to let me meet this special person of yours, don't think for one second I haven't noticed your change of mood lately." She said patting the spot next to her for me to sit.

"Me, ohh no there's no one Debbbbb." I said drawing out her name.

"Whatever you say Cas. Your dad told me to tell you to check your email." Said Deb grinning.

These two are definitely up to something I said inwardly before running upstairs for my phone.

I don't really check my emails unless I'm expecting something.

I opened my phone and refreshed my mails, what tha....

Running back down the stairs to ask for Damion, am so going to kill this man.

"Harvard!!!!! Where's dad? Am not going that far away from home Deb, did he signed me up for business program there?" I asked trying to be calm.

"Yes hun, am so happy for you Cas!" She said.

I guess Damion must be tired of my face already for him to want to send me that far without my permission, my anxiety and social awkwardness wouldn't get me through in a new country all by myself.

"Thanks Deb, give me a minute." I said walking out the door to call that control freak, he always has his ways of doing things.

The I was in the garden ringing Damion's phone.

"Hey princess." He said.

"Don't you hey princess me, who told you I wanted to go that far, or should I say who told you I wanted to go to college?" I questioned, I was planning on skipping this term, I wanted to start working my own money.