3⚜ What Did I Just Do

I took a bath, brushed my hair a bit and let it loosened.

Then putted on one of my favourite shorts and a oversized sweater that I also love dearly. I got out of my room and walked down the stairs as slowly as possible trying to waste out sometime, I know he doesn't like waiting, impatient much I said shaking my head.

I finally reached the dining hall and look at the both of them. Emily was signaling me to sit right beside her but I pretended not to see her.

Yeah right like I would ever want to be seated beside you I laughed inwardly.

I took a seat furthest from Emily and my step dad. She was seated right across from him while I went to the end of the table.

"Hey Cas how are you" Emily said with a fake smile.

Dad got up and started serving dinner while I just glared at Emily who was acting too nice because she was infront of Damion.

She hated me, whenever I would go to the office for functions and I asked her for Damion she would pretend she didn't hear me or just laugh at how silly and old my clothes were with her colleagues. But I never once told dad about it.

Game on Emily because you're so not sleeping here tonight. And so I thought of how could I Cassidy get rid of this Emily who has a body to die for and the face of a model. He actually cooked for her really, really and not once has he ever done that for me thanks to the house staff I haven't starved to death yet.

"So now your talking to me." Was all I said with a straight before i started eating.

They were talking and trying to include me in there conversations which I answered his questions dryly but I wasn't talking to the other person in the room. I really wasn't in the talking mood with neither of them though.

I finished eating and was about to put away the dishes as I started to get up out of the chair, when I heard dad asked us how was the food and so I sat back down.

"Great" Emily said all bubbly.

"Yea the foods great" I said sarcastic. "He only cooks when bitches comes over" I added looking straight at Emily, oh no did I just say that did I and why am I even laughing like I was some insane person. Was I getting crazy or something.

There was silence before dad spoke.

"Cassidy how dare you say that, I want you to apologize to Emily now " he said standing up with a glass filled with wine in his hands.

I know I was pushing his buttons but you can't wrong a girl from wanting to play with fire sometimes right.

"Why should I, I don't even see anyone here. Do you see anyone?" I said rolling my eyes at them.

"You two are the perfect match because you sleep with all your female staff and she sleeps with almost all the men at your company atleast that's what I've heard."

I got up and head towards him an took the wine that he was drinking out of his hand and drank it all off while they just stared at me with opened mouths.

"Yea oh and another thing Emily your not welcomed here get that in your thick head" I said before walking off to my room to change into my night gown as I was now feeling a little light headed. Actually that's the most I have spoken in quite some time.

I heard shouting from Emily and dad downstairs.

________

"What just happened, i didn't know that your mute could talk" said Emily.

"Please rephrase your statement because I don't know who your referring to as a mute" he said.

"That's how you let your little bitch of a daughter talk to me" she shout this time.

"Stepdaughter... and you don't get the right to call her a bitch when she haven't done none of the filthy things you are doing. You do remember who you're talking to right. Just get out before I throw you out myself" he said to Emily.

"Fuck you Damion." she said before exiting the house and slamming the door loudly.

I heard her sped off in her car.

That's when I started to get really worried because I know he wasn't going to let me off that easily. I got up and started walking forward and backwards in my room because I know he would be here in five four three two on....

"Cassidy" he shouted as if I was miles away from him, but I was acting as I didn't hear a thing.

That's when i heard my door being opened with a loud thud.

Ohhhh shittttt what did I just do.....

*****
*******

Hey guys comment what you think will happen next. Until next time.