38⚜ Bad Barbie

Damion gave me back my phone the same day after linking my phone to his so he can see all my messages, wait hold up did I give him consent to spy on me too.

So there I was in my room minding my business laying down with my head hanging off the bed going through my phone checking to see if I got any messages. To my luck there weren't any new messages. 

I then decided to test his temper.

I changed the name of my best friend Hailey to Anthony, then sent a message.

Me-hey boo can we do the thing later.

Anthony- what thing.

Me- you know what am talking about when I see you later I'll tell you.

Anthony- ok kl❤.

I knew Damion's gonna see these and get heated, I like it when he's mad.

I can't get my hands all over him as I wanted to because his house staffs were present. The last time we had a conversation was yesterday when he took me shopping. I found two dresses because we couldn't decide which was prettier, so he bought both.

I couldn't get my mind off the anonymous person that's been texting me. Well aleast I'll know who it is tomorrow, I said to myself to get it off my mind.

It's about 12pm now, Damion said he wasnt going to work today so I assume he must be in his room. I wanna be in his arms cuddling. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a message come in.

Damion- Cassidy 👀

Damion- if you think you're leaving this house today I swear to God I'll be your last day of ever wanting a man.

Me- 🥰 kissy kissy boo boo. Damion Pryce are you spying on me. Thought you were only reading the messages from the unknown number.

Damion- keep playing with fire and you will get burnt.

Me- yea yea love you too

Five minutes passed and no response, he didn't say it back no replied.

Guess i'm gonna have to go see what he's up to in there, without being seen because as far as the staff know me and my stepdad hardly get along so why would i be in his room, it would be suspicious.

I looked outside my room and the coast is clear they were all downstairs cleaning.

I ran to his room bolting in closing the door behind me out of breath.
The moment I turned around i was in heaven on earth.

There he was naked as the day he was born.

"Holy crap." I said gasping.

"Why do you always have to give me an headache?" He said.

"Me giving you headache, no cap, never  I'll never stress my baby out, so Damion tell me something why are you naked, aren't you afraid someone barge in and see you?" I asked.