28⚜ Go To Your Room

Why does evertime my life seems to be going so good and everything is going on track, something has or someone has to mess it up.

Yup I don't know how to explain myself right now as to what is happening, I am currently light headed, I'm weak, so weak oh crap I said weak already. You know what screw that back to reality. I tried to fix my clothes the best way possible.

"Nathan?" I said to the boy who I rembered that I once shared the same math class with.

"Yes Cassidy." He said giving me a disgusted look with a smirk on his face.

"It's--it's not what it looks like." I spoke getting up from underneath Damion who had no expression on his face at the moment, but truth be told it is what it looks like.

"Really Cas, then what is it, explain to me what I just saw because clearly your screwing your dad, which is nasty. This could be a big hit on the tabloids making me rich." Said Nathan.

I was about to say something when my dad stopped me, adjusting his trouser.

"Go to your room now." He said glancing at me who looked lost as hell.

"Now!" He said in a grim tone.

That was my cue to go but me being the person I am stood and tried to object.

"But dad." I was trying to object then he gave me that look that says girl you better get your ass outa here before I give you this hard co--, no I mean give you a ass whooping right here right now.

I decided not to object, on my way up the stairs I could hardly hear what was going on.

I got to my room an slammed the door, it was my time to panic and freak out. I started to over think, what if my dad's good name and business tarnish because of me, well I can't say me because he wanted this situationship just as much as I wanted it. Yes it's a situationship because i dont know what to call what we have, can been seen in the public as a couple because i'm known to be his daughter.

"Good job Cas this is what you get for screwing your stepdad!" I shouted out pacing the room.

Great just great.

Wait a minute can I just get back to the part that I just lost my fricking virginity, I can't believe it, oh my God I smiled looking into my ceiling remembering, was it what I expected it to be? Yes it was even better but when he pulled out I felt empty, I just want him to live inside my hole like crab, I need his key to be installed in my doorknob if you know what I mean.

I need me some holy water, I think my brain isn't functioning at the moment Damion Pryce what did you do to me.

I got on my bed and let's just say sleep over took me, tired from that one round girl where is your stamina, I smiled to myself before closing my eyes.

____________

"Cassidy! Cassidy, Cas wake up." I heard.

Being tired as hell and not wanting to wake I mumbled, "hmmn na."

"Cas you have to wake up now it's urgent." The voice said.

Now that got my eyes opened.

"What's wrong?" I said looking at Damion straight face.

"Cas?" He said pausing.

"Yes dad talk your getting me anxious what is it?" I questioned worriedly.

"Promise me you won't be hate me for this" He said.

"No I won't, I can never hate you dad now wat is it?" I asked.

"You have to leave the country." He said.

I choked on my saliva.

"What, why dad, your coming with me aren't you?" I said cry, I looked on his face an he was dead serious.

"Am afraid not hun, your going alone, now pack a suit, just one you have to hurry." He said, I was now crying.

"Not before you tell my why?" I said through teary eyes.

"I killed him." He said standing up.

"You did what?" I asked again making sure I heard him correctly.

"I- killed- him." He said again emphasizing on the words.

My jaw dropped, my mouth hung opened.

"Whaaaattttt"

*****
*********