17⚜ Fear of Flights

He wrapped his arms around me crushing my bones as I lapped my legs around him.

"Are you hurt or in pain or anything because I swear I'll put a bullet in this next one head." He said referring to Mason.

"I'm ok dad." I said squeezing him with my arms around his neck.

Not too long afterwards the cops arrived.

I was too weak to stand so I was glad when he didn't put me down the entire time while the cops came to take statements. He didn't seem to mind holding me that long, he didn't even bulge.

The cops handcuffed Mason and the people from the morgue came to collect the bodies, also a ambulance arrived to check up on me to see if I was ok, I told them I was ok but dad insisted on them still checking me just to make sure, then they told us we were free to leave.

Not too long after that, not even three seconds later while on our way to dad's car the place was flooded with reporters, the lights kept flashing here and there.

"Mr. Pryce over here."

"Over here Mr Pryce."

"Did you kill the two men?"

"Did they hurt you, how are you feeling Miss Cassidy?"

They were just throwing alot of questions at me and Damion's way. I just tucked my head in his neck didn't too like all the spotlights.

"How does it feel getting your daughter back?" Said one of the reporters.

Dad turned to answer the question.

"It's the best feeling in the world, I don't know what I would've done if I didn't get her back, but I sure know that I couldn't go on if I didn't get to see back my princesses face." Answered my dad to which I smiled inwardly.

The cops offered us a drive but dad insisted he was fine, so they eased off the reporters so dad could get to his car.

He reached the car door then stopped.

That's when it came to me, is he going to be mad that I caused him all this trouble.

"Am gonna have to put you down now baby girl." He said.

Oh I forgot he had to drive.

"Yea sure." I said unwrapping my legs from his waist, before getting down.

He opened the car door for me to enter so I did. He got on the other side entering.

"Ready?" He asked looking at me.

I took one last look before shaking my head in a yes motion.

He started the engine, nothing was said from neither of us, it was only him just glancing at me every chance he gets.

We were now on the highway heading towards the airport because he couldn't take a next three hours on the road.

"Do you want me to stop to get you something to eat?" He asked.

I heard what he was saying but my mind wasn't there at the time, I was still just staring outside the window, he lightly brushed my hair.

"Cas aren't you hungry, you look like a zombie right now from the movie what's the name again." He said scratching his head.

"Walking dead." I said giving him my best fake smile reaching my eyes, before he burst out into laughter, which was very contagious as I started laughing too.

"Yea that's the one." He could hardly come out with the words.

I know he was just trying to make me laugh to feel better which it worked, everything he does always worked for me as long as it was him doing it.