18⚜ Invading Privacy

I was having a hard time believing the fact that he's really letting her stay here. What was he thinking or should I say what was it about her, what's next huh marriage.

"Can we have a talk dad!!!" I said exaggerating the dad part, before entering the house in a hurry with them following close behind me.

"Slow down Cas and mine you hurt yourself, what do you wanna talk to me about?" He asked with Amelia folding her arms.

Didn't she hear when I said the dad part what's she doing still standing there,  but I'll let it slide am not gonna be rude after all she did wish me a welcome home.

"First I need to take a shower." I said going up the stairs.

"Cas wait do you need any help, Amelia could assist you." He said looking at me.

"No am ok I can still bathe myself." I announced.

"Ok I'll speak with you after then." He replied still watching me.

I went to my room and took a cold shower also washing my hair.

When I was finished I gave my hair a braid to the side and put on my white sweater along with a sleeping shorts, it always made me feel some sort of comfort.

I headed for a book to read then went to the window and sat on the inside part and stretched out my feet out, turning to the first page of the book, before I heard a knock on the door.

I knew it was him, but still I waited for the third knock before answering.

"Come in." I answered not taking my eyes from the book.

I heard him come in then shut the door, walking over  stopping infront of me.

He took up my feet and sat down placing them in his lap.

"Before you say anything what was it like, did they  feed you, did they touch you? Are you ok?" He asked as I took a quick glimpse at him before looking back at my book. He sure as hell looked angry with no humor in his eyes.

I didn't want to talk about that but just to make him calm down I decided to answer.

"Yea they did feed me water and one of them shared some fries with me, the one that's now in jail tried to rape me but am ok Damion." I said referring to him by his name.

"I swear I should have killed." He stopped talking not bothering to finish what he was going to say now looking at me.

He took the book from out my hand giving the page I was on a fold at the top.

"So no dad anymore?" he asked with a smirk, brushing a hair out of my face.

I leaned my head on the glass window now only focusing on him. My eyes later met his, holding a very intense gaze.