43⚜️ Lawyer or liar

Thank you Damion for giving me your word. I waited outside the restaurant for a good twenty minutes and still Damion was a no show, but you know who did show up?
The cops, the area was getting crowded. Who could have known news travel so quickly these days.

The place was already flooded with press.

By the looks of it, it's like someone has just been murdered here.

I saw the cops escorting someone all bloody out with handcuffs to their car.

The crowd was blocking my view but I heard someone shout Damion's name, so that must be him.

It can't be, here I was thinking Damion was Bill Gates when by the looks of it he wasn't even Bill Fences.

Was he badly hurt or was it Richardson's blood all over him.

I parted my way through the crowd to see if I he was badly hurt but being as bad lucky as me, the cops hurried him in the vehicle drove off.

I looked to the entrance of the restaurant and saw two men bringing a stretcher out with no other than what seems to be Mr Richardson laying almost lifeless on it. I held my mouth with both hands, I actually felt my heart drop.

As much as I didn't like the man, he looked badly hurt. They rushed to get him inside the ambulance then sped off.

I was left standing there all shocked.

What did you expect Cas they are two grown men with big egos who fought, one was bound to get hurt, good thing that it didn't lead to death.

I was still standing there all clueless not know what to do now.
It's good that no one recognized me as they were all focused on questioning the persons who were inside about what happened.

I tried to get a taxi, but I didn't know it was this hard to actually get one to stop.

I stood there for the next thirty minutes then finally one stopped, you might be thinking why didn't I just call an Uber or something but I wasn't thinking at the moment.

My life without Damion for the past hour was a mess. Can you imagine if Richardson died and Damion went to prison. How would I cope?

There was alot of traffic on the road and it looked as if this man was running a race with a snail. Who the hell drives this slow?

"Hey, could you speed up a bit and cut around the traffic, I'll pay you extra."  I said to the driver trying to reach to the police station as soon as possible.

"Listen miss I could drive on another route but that would be an extra $300." He said gritting his teeth.

"OK ok just do it." I said, needing him to make haste.

I noticed this man was slowing down at the stop light when the light hadn't even turned red yet.

"Hello sir, can we please not do this the light is still green you can go faster before it turns red." I said I wasn't trying to be a difficult passenger, but come on this man is literally doing this on purpose.

"Mam, that would be a next $100, I don't want to be charged for breaking the speed limits." He said.

I checked my purse to see if I had a next $100, but there was only $60 left after I took out the all the money he charged first.
I'm literally making this man scam me in one go.

l know they say that money talks,
but all mine is saying right now is 'goodbye'.

"Yes, ok." My gosh Cas prepare to run after this man drops you off. It's a good thing it's infront of a station so he definitely can't kill you, I said to myself.