8⚜ Please Don't

He let go of me and shook his head, probably thinking am crazy.

"Your crossing your limits with me honey and I see you like testing my patients don't you?" He said raising a hand.

I closed my eyes and awaited what's about to come, is he going to hit me. Wait no I can't handle nor manage a man's hit.

"Please don't, don't hit me" I said.

"Open your eyes" he stated.

Now I had to do as told because I didnt want to dig a deeper hole than the one that I'm already in for myself.

So I opened them, he was now scratching his head.

"I wouldn't think of nor would I ever hit a woman or child get that straight in you head, but do not think you're going to get away easily this time" he promptly said.

He shook his head at me.

"Here's what you'll have to do for me right now I don't care if you finish in 2:59am or whatever you have to finish it before 3 because I am a very busy man ain't really got time for you or your stupid behavior." He said.

"I need you to write an apology but not just any apology, I need it to be four pages long and oh before I forget secondly your going to come to work with me tomorrow as bright as early and for the whole day your going to be helping Amelia my assistant with whatever she wants done, because she was the one you lashed out at earlier on the phone, how great would that be huh" he said smiling at the last part.

"You bastard" I said barely more likely for me alone to hear.

"What did you just say" he asked.

He must have heard me oops.

"Nothing I said you're so generous" I lied.

"Thought so" he said briskly walking off to his room.

Its going to be a long night on my behalf I said, if he thinks I'm the only one not getting any sleep tonight he's dead ass wrong. We'll see i smiled an evil smile before heading to my room for a book and a pen. I grabbed what I needed and headed to his room, did I mention that I never really went into his room like ever, i only passed it but never once entered it because i had no reason to. I am now standing at the locked door to his room with my stuffs and decided to bang the life out of the door just to get on his nerve.

"What" he shouted opening the door with his head tucked out.

"Remind me again what I should write about" I asked

He now opened the door fully exposing his shirtless body only wearing a shorts, which definitely caught my eyes.

I stepped inside and let me tell you his room was well organized and well taken care of for a busy person. Everything was in the shades black and white.

He explained everything over to me this time slowly maybe it's because he thought I didnt remember or understood what he said the first time.

I sat down on the couch that was in his room and pretended to take in all the words he said.

When he was finished. I nodded in understanding still not getting up to leave.

"You can go now" he said.

"You're the one that said you wanted this before 3am and now its 1 so that's not too far from now isn't it" I asked

"So might as well just stay here and finish it right" I said.

He only stared at me then finally saying an " okay whatever I'm heading to bed so have fun writing".

He got on his bed and fell asleep in about two minutes who does that definitely not me I find it hard to sleep that quickly, but how can and evil man look so innocent sleeping I wished I looked the same way sleeping and not like a tornado I scuffed.

I looked back on my book I had only written one sentence because I was lost  watching Damion sleep.

At about 2:49am I was finished, three pages filled with crap.

I got up and went to wake him as I got over him I remembered he doesn't have much power sleeping so I just decided to wake him with a hot slap to his face.

I know call me a wicked person but he deserved it. He jumped up so fast and asked what was that I just told him he slapped himself because a fly was tickling his face which he believed.

"Ohh" he said scratching his head.

Without further ado I told him I was finished so he asked me to read it.

******* "so I was being very rude and out of manner and I truly am sorry for everything I have done to you or anyone." I finished reading the apology.

I was sure he didnt even listen half of what I just read because I still saw the sleep in his eyes that's why I skipped out most of what I wrote, i knew he wasn't gonna realize.

"Ok, now go to bed" he said.

I did just that and went to bed can you believe it I sat up all night for that.

Now I'm extremely tired so I went on my bed and didnt even know when i fell asleep.

"Cassidy"

I jumped out of bed so fast because I was so terrified, I landed on my face on the ground. I looked up to the culprit laughing, so its him that woke me up but for what reason.

I almost forgot I'm supposed to go to work with him. Remind me not to ever get on his bad side or to cross him again.

_________

I was now walking in the building with him moving so fast. To say I was moving stiff was an understatement I looked like one of the characters from walking dead I would fit perfectly in that movie right now.

Everyone was greating him as he walked to the elevator to head to the top floor, he had to hold my hand to assist me to go in.

He was what I would call wicked he could have let this slide he didn't have to take me here worst he sees that I didnt get any sleep but because he slepted he doesn't care about me whether I have or haven't.

We now reached the top floor. As soon as the elevator door was opened we were greeted by Amelia.

"Good morning sir" she said.

"Good morning Amelia I would like you to do me favor, I brought Cassidy here to help you to help you out, so whatever you want her to do just say the word and if she refuse you come to me ok." He said

"Ok boss" she said before he left to entire his office.

Now am left with Amelia she scanned me up and down before addressing me.

"Cassidy" she nodded

"Amelia" I replied.

I must be living in hell somebody please come get me.

******
*********

Please remember to vote if you like this chapter and comment if you'd like.