6⚜ A Kiss Doesn't Mean Anything

I felt his lips came crashing on mine knocking out all the air for me to breathe, to say I was in shock was an understatement of how an feeling right now.

I couldn't just lay there like a statue so I started kissing back with the same pace he was going in.

I knew this was wrong because I hated every bone in his body but I couldn't break the kiss not now not ever I wanted it, I needed it. He was hungry for me in this kiss as I was hungry for him too.

I needed to catch some air to breathe because I was very inexperienced in holding my breath this long so I opened my mouth in the kiss. That's when he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

I got up still not braking the kiss and sat in his lap with my arms around his neck grinding on him.

Suddenly I felt something hard on the area I was grinding, oh no it was his umm..

"Stop" he said rudely.

I'm now being placed more like being flunged on the other side of the couch by him as he got on his feet and started  swearing curse words at himself.

"What's wrong' I asked

"That was a mistake" he replied blankly with no emotions in his eyes.

Then he looked at me and said.
  "Go to your bed now kid because you have school in the morning" that's all he said before he turned and disappeared in his room and slammed the door real hard that I believed could cause an earthquake.

What the hell just happened. How rude of him, was I that horrible at kissing I wondered as I sat in the same position for quite sometime before getting up and heading for bed.

To say I could sleep was a lie I can't even close my eyes, I was  wide awake all the way through the night so I just turned off the alarm when it was 2 minutes to 6pm. How wrong was I to turn off the alarm because right at that moment I fell asleep.

__________

I woke up to the cook Deb calling my name.

"Cassidy"

"Casssidy" she said

"Yes" I replied looking at her.

I must look like zombie by now.

"Are you sick darling, I didn't want to wake you because you don't normally sleep this late in bed so I assumed your not feeling well" she said looking at me all worried.

Wait what did she mean by this late I stared at her with my eyes wide opened.

"What time is it" I asked

"Its 11am hun" she said.

Did I sleep that long, oh no, now am missing school for two days this is bad I'll probably just get the notes from Chad.

"Where's dad?" I asked worried that he'd be mad at me for waking this hours worst on a school day.

"Oh i almost forgot to tell you he said he had a business trip and he'll be back in probably the  next four days or so. Aslo he gave me stricked orders for you not to leave the house unless it's school your going and you should not have any friends over." she finished.

"Ok thanks Deb" I said. So she left the room.

Great just great he didn't even come to tell me he was leaving, he didn't even cared about my feeling on how I felt horrible that he just pushed me away and pretended like nothing happened, the kiss didn't mean anything to him was all o kept repeating in my head.