11⚜ Bad lier

I woke out of bed super early today, whenever I know I have somewhere to go I just can't sleep much.

I grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom because I also have school today, I brushed my teeth then I decided to wash my hair.

I was now in the shower washing my hair before taking a bath.

I didn't have to rush in getting ready for school because it was just 5:30am. I got out of the shower and could not find my blow dryer anywhere.

Searching for that damnn blow dryer was hard.

So I got out of my room totally forgetting that I only had on a towel.

I went to dad's room and knocked on the door I could hear his sleepy voice saying come in.

So I did just that.

"Did you by any change borrow my blow dryer?" I asked.

"Yea it's right beside my watch." He answered still not opening his eyes to look at me.

"Ok thanks." I said

He now opened his eyes.

"What are you in?" He said.

"A towel" I said now looking down at myself.

"Are you teasing me?" He said now looking up at me.

"No I'm just getting ready for school and couldn't find my blow dryer." I said dryly.

Walking outside his room with a extra swing to my hips.

"It's not gonna work Cassidy." He shouted mocking me.

I just gave the door a hard push with my feet. It's just a habit for me to use my feet do those things.

_______

School was same as usual. I did do practicing during my free period with Chad on how to dance which let me tell you was very difficult worst I'm going to be in heels. How hard can it be?

"Your such a terrible learner" he said.

"Likewise and your such a terrible teacher" I scuffed as we walked to Maths class.

My mind wasn't even in the classroom at the moment it was else where thinking of all the things that could possibly go wrong tonight.

I deserve a life too. How will I do my hair, let's not even get too started on makeup, I don't even know how to get my eyebrows right.

I thought of watching a few YouTube videos during class because my teacher was sleeping by now she just gave us three pages to do in our Maths work book not long after she just dosed off.

After watching a few of the videos I decided not to go all out on the makeup and just lightly apply so I don't end up looking like someone that's coming out of a casket.

I was now watching a silly cartoon laughing at all the funny stuffs when the bell signaled us its time to go home.

I lefted the class with the teacher still sleeping and no one, not one single student woke her, I didnt want to spoil the fun so I too also left her there maybe dreaming or something like that.

Milton carried me back home very speedy, he must be attending the party too I guess.

"Are you going to the party." I ask.

"Yes I have to get my suit sorted, aren't you going?" he questioned.

"Maybe you'll see me, maybe wont." I replied that wasn't exactly a lie that I told him is it, when I know that I'll be there.