36⚜ Sweety

So they say everything in life is God's doing so thank you God for this long stick man standing infront of me. Damion made sure he hooked me good under some good spell because ain't no way in the past would I consider this man to be my lawfully wedded husband. Like what the hell Cas you've gone too far now let's not get too excited about being in a relationship with him because things can escalade real quickly, I can never be too happy something bad always comes up when I'm happy.

It was finally time to get back home, we had to get back to reality. I wish we could stay longer but knowing Damion he's quite the workaholic, he loves working even though he doesn't have to, he pushes me to be my better self. I had just got back from jogging, went in the house and spotted the love of my life packing up our stuffs, I wanted to scare him, don't worry I'm always up for trouble.

I snuck up grabbed him from behind hugging him causing him to jump.

"Scared boo boo?" I questioned him.

"No I wasn't, it was because you grabbed me silly." He said while turning around to look at me.

"Not gonna give me a kiss daddy?" I said staring at him awkwardly wanting one.

"No cause your all sweaty." He said giving my face a gentle shove laughing.

"You're such a girl." I said messing with him.

"Baby girl am not fazed by a little sweat, how bout you get me some water and come back, I'm quite thirsty." He said.

As told I got the glass of water and returned.

"Here handsome." I said drinking almost the everything before handing it over to him.

He took the glass with not even a mouth full of water in it and drank it.

"I see your working hard for something." He said dropping the last folded clothes he was holding in his other hand and placed the cup down.

"Ain't working for nothing sir." I said acting all clueless trying to hide the smile, yes I wanted something, I wanted the D.

"You want something I'll give you something to smile about." He said and just like that without any further warning, he backed me up on the wall.

"Let's see how many fingers your tight hole can manage." He said.

He got his hand down in the tights I was wearing, pulled it and my panty down.

Damion then used one finger to enter me and let me tell you ofcourse it was painful but me being the person I am showed no sign of pain to him. That's when he didn't just add one more finger he added two more.

"Need me to add another?" He asked.

It hurts but it's the good type of hurt, but way too painful. I couldn't answer him at the time I was out of breath.

Damion saw this and stopped.

He lifted me like a light piece of paper and carried me to the bedroom threw me on the bed.

"Hey go easy." I said.

"Should have thought about that before messing around me, Cas I'm gonna shed you off like a snake skin because you're toxic and venomous. I'm never ever leaving you, I'm sexing you forever and ever." He said.

"Amen!" I said liking the sound of that.

Damnn I don't care what gibberish he's saying but it sounds good to me.

He burst out laughing at me, "amen really Cas it wasn't even a prayer silly." He said and continued laughing at me.

"Whatever, just finish me already." I said.