35⚜ Yours Forever

Have you ever woke up out of a dream that was so good, you tried to get back to the exact part you were at? Yup that's me right now trying to get back to what they call a wet dream of me and no one but Damion doing the dirty.

But I failed miserably to fall asleep again, so I just opened my eyes to the sun lighting up the room. Is it morning already I said to myself. I bolted off the bed to get to the bathroom to throw up, I definitely can't get use to this horrible feeling.

When I was through I brushed my teeth then I took a bath. I went to the kitchen area and realized something was missing. Damion, where is he I searched the whole place and didn't see him, he must have went out or something. I got my phone and went through all the notifications, to my liking there wasn't any strange messages today, what a relief I said using one finger to wipe a sweat that wasn't on forehead, dramatic much I laughed to myself.

Not long after I heard the door open. Damion came in with a small bag in his hand. I stood there staring at him, taking in his perfect physiques.

His eyes connected with mines, "I noticed you were staring at me. I'll let you have a minute to catch your breath." He said, I swear this man is so full of himself.

"Didn't you see your breakfast on the counter?" He added, still looking me dead in the eye. This man knows that if he gives me that look I get really nervous.

"No I didn't see it." I said running over to where he was and jumped on him causing him to drop the bag he was holding.

"Less talking more action." I said kissing him.

"Missed me already?" He asked squeezing my butt with his hand while lifting me making me feel like a big bottom girl, which caused me to laugh to myself.

He kissed me on the lips lightly then pulled away. Me wanting more looked at him with a puzzled face.

"Am not ready for you yet, now eat so whatever I have planned for you later on you can manage it." He said putting me down to stand.

"What's that in the bag." I asked.

"It's the test, I bought two just to be sure." He said smiling brightly.

"Your mine forever." He added giving me kiss on the forehead.

"Yours forever no doubt." I said kissing him.

He bent and took up the bag and handed it over to me.

"I dreamt about you today, aren't you tired from constantly running through my dreams?" I said smiling at him.

"Nope I won't ever be tired of popping up in your dream." He said mockingly.

"Now go and pee on the both of those." he said referring to the tests that I was holding.

A few seconds later.

"Damion, I don't think these things are working at all." I yelled from the bathroom.

Damion came barging in the bathroom taking the two tests from me.

" Cassidy did you take them out the plastic, let me answer that for you no you did not." He said laughing while taking them out the plastic.

"Now your going to pee on this part of it." He said showing me.

I laughed at myself a bit before taking them back from him.

He stood there watching me do the right thing.

When I was finished I went back over to Damion as we watched the result unfolds.

"One line." I said after seeing the first line.

"Sssshhh, your making me anxious." Said Damion, wow who could have thought he would be this excited for getting a child.

He didn't even wait for the second line to form fully, he just lifted me up filling me with a bunch of kissed.

"Were having a baby." He said out of breath.

I didn't know the emotion I should be feeling. I was happy yes for being pregnant for Damion Pryce but what will people say, will I have to hide the fact that the child is for my stepdad, oh crap.

For now I will be happy because me and Damion together will be great wonders.

Yes I've already pictured myself and Damion being parents, what a day of rejoicing it will be.

Both tests are positive.

I'm scare of the whole pegancy thing, just imaging me having a next human being inside of me, not to mention pushing out a baby out of this tiny hole.

He brought me to sit on the couch to eat the plate of food he prepared.

When I was finished eating, I asked how was his meeting that he had early this morning and decided to provoke Damion.

"If I was a rabbit would you still want me?" I questioned him while dying with laughter inside.

I placed my feet in his lap, repeating what I just said because it didn't seems like he heard me the first time.

He placed his phone that he was on down on my feet, turning his head to look at me.

"Cassidy you know I heard you the first time-" He said pausing. "Your weird you know that, what type of question is that even, am I supposed to answer that?" He finished and look at me dead in the eye.

"Yes." I replied with a smile forming on my face but I quickly wiped it away because I want a response from him.

"Ok, well first and foremost let's get this out of the way noooo I wouldn't want you if you were a rabbit because I can't fuck a rabbit princess, the rabbit wouldn't be able to manage this." He said taking my hand a placing it on his manhood.

My eye were wider than the ocean, he used my hand to squeese it, it was so hard I'm sure my face turn a whole tomato.

I was now smiling like crazy.

"Watching you smile fills my heart with immeasurable happiness. Keep smiling, my love." He said.

"Awwwe really!" I said acting all shy as if I'm just meeting him.

"Come sit in Santa's lap." He said patting his legs for me to sit.

I flew in his lap like a rocket.

"Now can I get my gift Santa?" I asked not even waiting for a response, I just smashed my lips on his

"Sure." He said in-between the kisses.

I gained access to inside of his mouth so I sticked my tongue in his mouth and had a grand time exploring. Words can't explain how I love this moment with Damion, his hands started running wild all over my body feeling me up. He slid his hand in my shorts playing with my vagina a bit then I felt him shove one finger inside of me which caused me to moan out loud, why is being fingered so painful. He place a next finger in and that's when move a bit in his lap to which his dick stood at attention.

Thing escalated real quick clothes being ripped off in seconds and Damion tried his best not to go too hard on me cause he's afraid I might lose the baby. Careful much, I think he'll be a great dad to this child, he's changed alot.

After about three hours I was exhausted, feeling full and tired, so we went to take a bath after and headed on the road to tour the place. It was just as I expected it to be perfect.

While touring the place I held Damion's hand like a infant afraid to get lost in the crowd and yes he did laugh at me when I told him not to let go of my hand.

******
**********