23⚜ Rain Rain Go Away

I woke up in Damon's room all by myself, I don't remember coming into his room last night, I thought before climbing off the bed twisting my ankle almost braking it on the tiled floor. That's when everything came crashing back into my memory of all that took place lastnight, I had to take a seat right back on the bed holding my head in my palms from the massive headache I was having, I remember him finding out I went to the club and him giving me an ass wooping, everything else was blank for me, I must have fell asleep or something.

"Dad!!!!" I literally shouted about three times but got no response, I couldn't shout anymore because of the pain in my head.

I tried to get back up off the bed to go in search for dad to make me tea for my headache but to my luck he wasn't there either. Dammn it Damion where are you this early on a Saturday morning, I said taking up my phone video calling him to complain.

On the first ring he answered me.

"So I see you're finally awake, it'snow 12 noon." He said looking at his watch.

He looked like he was in an office.

"Dad why are you at work on a Saturday especially since you know I'm having my first hungover right now and don't quite know how to deal with it." I said drawing out my word.

"That's what you get for drinking, it's not like I could take the pain from you darling, but if I could I still wouldn't take it though, so you better tough it out without me." He said sticking out a tongue at me playfully.

I remained silent giving him death glare. I think I should loosen my grip on this phone before I cause great damage.

"Not the silent treatment Cas please no." He continued giving me a puppy face.

I knew he was mocking me.

"Just come home will you!" I exaggerated.

"Baby just make some green tea and relax." He said staring at me.

"But I need my daddy to come make it for me." I replied.

"Daddy can't come at the moment, he's out the country doing business." He said referring to himself.

"You're never here when I need you the most." I replied before hanging up on him. I knew that would make him feel bad but who cares not me, yes you do care silly, said the voice inside my head.

Walking off to the stove to make a cup of green tea, I heard my phone ringing multiple times but I wasn't gonna answer.

After finished making tea I went to take a cold bath for nearly and hour, I needed it.

I went back down the stairs, grabbed a snack not before picking up my phone and headed to watch a movie.

I threw myself onto the couch, opening my phone to tons of missed calls and one message.

Dad- what kind of games are you playing kitten. Answer the phone and that's a command, am not even going to use the word please.

Me- .......

Dad- so you pleased yourself before answering my message. I need words Cas words.

Me- 🙄

Dad- get on your knees and take a pic of yourself looking up at the camera, mouth open and tongue should be out, you have 3 minutes to do so

As soon as I received that message, my eye nearly popped out my head. I'm not gonna do, am not gonna do it, I kept repeating.

Me-