45⚜️ Damian or Demon

Damion's POV

I fail to believe what just heard Cassidy say earlier. I was gonna give her a hard smack on the ass but then I remembered the situation of why I was holding her. I'm guessing she's going through pregnancy hormones right now, I don't think I'm doing anything differently from what I've been doing months ago. If only she knew that she's the only thing that's been on my mind right throughout the day and it's making me barely get any real work done, I was getting lazy.

I just found another way to focus by how to separate my work life from my love life. If I am at work it's just strictly work, I had gone back to the old me, the workaholic. I'm guessing that's what Cas is talking when she says I'm not giving her attention because I usually call her, me not calling her was never about me losing interest, it's just that once I hear that cute little voice of hers I wanna just hold her or watch her, she can be so clumsy sometimes.

Am I the bad guy because I like it when she's mad at me. I figured out she hates it when I ignore her so I ignore her for her to curse me out, she got a feisty mouth. What else can I say it gives me the kicks.

I know baby girl loves me and I'll never hurt her.

Like in the fairy tale books, with just one kiss and she's back to normal.

So here I am now at the hospital seated beside Cassidy's waiting for her to gain consciousness. On our way to the hospital she passed out in  my car so they had to rush her to the emergency room. Turns out she's ok and the baby is fine also. Hearing that news I felt relieved.

The doctor said the bleeding wasn't enough to cause a miscarriage and that I should watch Cas. She also said she shouldn't lift anything heavy or overwork herself  for the rest of the pregnancy.

I watch as Cas opened her eyes, taking a look at her surroundings then her eyes met mine.

"Dad?" She said in a questioning tone.

"Yes sweetheart." I responded.

Then she looked down at her belly.

"The baby, did I lose it?" She asked.

Call me wicked, but I'm about to give her a taste of her own medicine. Sorry Cas but you'd do the same.

"Yea, but look at the bright side you're here and you got your wish of wanting to lose the baby." I said, patting her head.

As soon as I saw that tear slid down her eye I practically screamed out, " it's a lie the baby is perfectly fine an well you didn't lose it."

"I'm not talking to you." She said turning to the side.

"Huh why?" I said all confused.

"You're trying to kill me so you can have your other woman move in. But guess what I'll be out of your way as soon as I get somewhere to rent." She finished.

Wtf!

When did she come up with this, why are women like this?

"It's like I don't exist anymore you could've just told me you didn't need m--" I couldn't listen to her speak anymore nonsense so I kissed her making her shut up.

Now that's better, why does she have to think I wanna move in another woman, when I can hardly get her off my mind.

I pulled away from the kiss, this girl's kissing me like she's hungry for blood, but I needed to tell her something.

"Stop thinking badly of me, I'll hurt anyone else but not you, I took your innocence, I literally helped raised you you're the last person on earth that I'll hurt. I would rather hurt myself. I wasn't focusing anymore because I'm stucked thinking of you so you tell me what time do I got to be thinking about another female, I like it when you get angry that's why I was messing around you." I said, yes Cas you have me wrapped around your fingers. I'm not gonna say that part outloud, can't have her thinking I'm weak.

"You need my attention Cassidy I'll give it to you non-stop, embrace yourself and don't be telling me you're tired of me when I give you ALL my attention." I empathized looking at her.

"Oh Damion you can't fool me this time. I don't even want you breathing the same air as me right now." She said giving me a look of hatred.

"I thought the air was free." I responded getting quite annoyed with her, is she blind, if I didn't care about her I wouldn't be here wasting time on her.

"Count yourself very lucky young lady for I only have eyes for you." I continued trying not to say anything I'll regret, for I'm trying to keep being the only man she has eyes for.

I started patting her head calming her as I am not trying to send up her blood pressure, I know she's about to be rude.

Cassidy's POV

What did he just say? Count myself lucky huh. Who does this man think he is?
And why the hell is he laughing over me, he must thinks I'm a big clown, I had to crack a smile at myself.

Come on Cas come up with a comeback cause girls are smart right.

"Who told you you could touch me?" I said to him, yup that's the best I could come up with at the time, the clock was ticking.

"I gave myself permission, cause you're mines and you don't have a say." He replied.

"Huh?" I questioned not comprehending a word he just said.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

He ended up kissing me anyway, I ended up holding my breath fighting the urge not to kiss bad.

"See now do you understand what I mean when I say I give myself person?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes in response.

You ediot why the hell did you just nod at him, remember girl power Cas I said mentally beating up myself.

He just laughed at me once again.

"Aren't you supposed to like call the doctor and tell him or her that I'm awake?" I said knowing he didn't remember to do that.

"Oh crap." He said before going to fetch the doctor.

.....

As soon as we got home Damion lifted me up the stairs and said I shouldn't be climbing any stairs right now.

He brought me to his room which I cursed him out because he's acting as though I can't walk.

When in fact I can and I'm gonna go to my room as soon as he gets in the shower.

When he placed me down on the bed he sat beside me looking straight through my skin.

"Talk to me." He said.

Well I didn't have anything to say.

"No words?" He questioned.

Oh yes I do have something to say I wanna go on a vacation alone, let's hear how I'm gonna be told a big fat no.

"So daddy?" I said trying to sweet him up a bit.

"Yes princess?" He said.

"Book me a trip to Peru for the month? It'll be me alone traveling you can stay home." I finished.

"You must be f*cking crazy, no no no and no." He responded.

"Hahaha!!" I laughed outloud none stop, I know this man too well.

I kept laughing cause I know he was staring at me, he's probably thinking I'm going crazy.

That's when I heard him say, "do I need to admit you into asylum for the mentally ill?"

That made nearly choked on my spit, either way I continued laughing cause oh how I love pissing this man off these days it brings me joy.

A girl's gotta have some live at little right, can I get a amen sista, that's enough Cassidy that's enough for the day.

Damn Damion you calling your baby mama a mad woman.

Tell me why I had a huge smile plastered on my face.

****
******