7⚜ I Think I Have Daddy Issues

Recap

She better have a damn good explanation on why I saw her with that guy she calls friend.

Cassidy's POV

I am now walking over to him and didn't know what to expect.

Was he supposed to be back this early? Why did he come to pick me up?

I stood infront of him, he looked me up and down.

"Get in the car now" he said

I didn't wait for him to repeat himself as I now entered the car which was already opened.

I sat down and watched him as he entered the car, he closed the door and gazed at me as if he was expecting me to explain myself.

Well I won't, atleast not until he asked. I'm not super woman so I don't read minds.

I still sat with my arms crossed neither of us saying a word. So he started the car.

I can't believe I servived with him gone for so long away from me. I took a deep breath taking in his scent and just looking at him like a lost puppy. I wanted him to hold me, I needed him to be the one who tells me everything will be alright, I needed someone to guide and protect me.

Wait what am I saying am starting to sound like someone with daddy issues.

Oh god I think I have daddy issues, I think I need help I said like I would ever want any help for real.

If only my real dad was there for me from the beginning I wouldn't be needing that extra assurance and want protection from this man. I would've been a normal teen.

I was deep into my thoughts that I didn't even realize we reached home.

There was a sudden shift in his demeanor he was now looking at me with pity.

"What's wrong Cas?" He asked calmly tatally forgetting to shout at me for what happened earlier.

I didn't answer. He still did not shout at me which was great "you look sick" he said before using his hands to test my forehead, as soon as his hands met my forehead it sent shock waves through my entire body.

Just great now he must know that he has an effect on me.

But I was just not in the mood to talk.

"Darling you know you can talk to me right?" He asked.

Now this triggered something inside  of me.
So I answered " since when. Today it must be today because you never let me feel like I belonged here since mom died" I said hardly stumbling out the words as I started to cry and now I was also shaking. 

No Cas he shouldn't be seeing this side of you said my inner thought but who was I to try and stop these tears they just kept flowing without my permission.

Why wasn't he saying anything, was he going to laugh at me.

He got out of the car and came to my side and opened the door then bent down and got off my seatbelt taking my shaking body out bridal style.

He opened the door to the house with his finger print. How is he able to manage me like I was light as a newborn child.

He brought me straight up the stairs to my room and layed  me down on the bed removing my shoes without uttering a single word. He didn't leave me, it's like he could read my mind he just layed right next to me with one arm hugging me tight, while I layed flat on my back.

I don't ever wanna move from this position not, now not ever. I felt too comfortable it's like if he's not here with me I'll die, no don't worry am not suicidal just saying.