Prologue - 2

Two years , it had been two years since she started living this miserable life. Grace thought she had someone to live with and to take care of her but she never knew the type of person her BROTHER was.

He was the one who she had called when she needed someone to live with and he was more than happy to take care of her but not as a sister she was for him. He wanted her to be his girlfriend. It was more disgusting than it sounded , she felt like someone was squishing her heart when he had said her about his feelings,  after a week she came to his house.

In the eyes of others, she was living a life of luxury, as her brother was a man of money. He was living in GOA(India). It was difficult for her to live in India after living a life in LA ,even though she never had a rich kid life, she still had some issues to adjust with. Every time he took her out she didn't understand the language people spoke around her. After a few days, she started to learn about their tradition and the language.

He was a successful author, he was rich, handsome and a kind person in the eyes of his readers but they never knew how he was with her.

Grace was living with him in a luxury house, which was painted all white, she never hated the color but she had started to feel tired of it by seeing it everywhere,  from the moment she opened her eyes in the morning to the moment she closed her eyes at night. He thought she was happy with him as she never said anything to him about how she felt.

He never said her anything hateful or did he torture her all day. He gave her everything she had wanted. He filled her closet with full of classy rich(white) clothes , bought her all kinds of footwears and took her out, monthly once to a rich restaurants and beautiful beaches. She was happy for a few months with him, until, one day he asked her to sleep with him. She wanted to slap him and run away that instinct but she couldn't as she had nowhere to go.

Grace felt awful and disgusting about herself for accepting his request but she never knew why she said yes to it. After everything happened she had cried locked in a washroom, until there were no tears left. Even though, he knew how she felt about him he never stopped treating her as his girlfriend .He just wanted her to be his and he knew whatever happened she would never leave his shelter nor him as he was the only one she had.

Grace had the same routine everyday from two years. She had to wake up before 10, as she needed to prepare breakfast for him and bid him goodbye to work. Even though he was an author, who could have worked at home, he would still go out to his work place near a beach and come back at evening before the sunset.

She had asked him more than a thousand times to, let her do some part time job but he refused her each and every time telling her, he earned enough money for their living.

Grace just wanted to live a life as she wished but knew it was never going to happen and also knew that this was her life and she would not be able to escape from this until her death.

She just hoped, one day she would do whatever she wanted and live a life happily without bottling up her feelings.

Constantly, prayed everyday to have someone whom she can LOVE with all her heart and to be LOVED. Grace just wanted a man, who could LISTEN to not just her WORDS but her FEELINGS... too