Resort Feels...

It was Friday, reminding Grace that the weekend was arriving. Even though she never had any job to do all the days during the week and being happy to have a little bit of rest at the weekend. She loved it and the feel of relaxation it gave. She loved to stay at home and do something in the weekend as usual.

But Joseph had informed her that they were going to a Resort, a kind of an excuse to go outing with her. Grace never liked to go out at the weekends but this time she was happy as it was resort where he was taking her.

She loved resorts and the feel of freshness it gave to any human's life, especially for her life which was filled with chaos from a few days. She always wanted to visit one but never had the chance to. So this was the perfect time for her to accept his offer now. As she wanted a distraction to stay away from the drama happening in her mind now, a drama of a mysterious young boy meddling her daily life without her consent.

She had accepted with a thankful smile on her face and was waiting for the morning to arrive soon so she could sit near the pool, resting after her few rounds of swim and a sweet glass of a cool drinks in her hand. She was excited after a long time and was waiting eagerly.

She had packed a few clothes which suited the atmosphere and essential things which she needed. She had checked the bag twice after packing, the least she wanted to happen was to ask Joseph to buy anything during their stay in resort.

_____________

In the blink of an eye, it was again morning for Grace, which she was eagerly waiting. She had woke up earlier than usual and was ready before even Joseph was awake. She was preparing bread toast when she heard Joseph stepping out of their bedroom, with his hair mussed and his face a bit swollen from the sleep. He was surprised to see her freshen up so soon.

He wished her a "Good morning" with his usual smiling face before heading back in the direction of the room to get ready for the day.

She had wished him back with a smile. After finishing the breakfast she was waiting for him on one of the stools in the dining table with her cheeks rested on her hand, her thoughts somewhere else. A hand infront of her face brought her back to reality that  Joseph was back from his usual morning routine. They both ate their breakfast in silence like any other day and stepped out of the house to head to their destination.

It was already 20 minutes since they had seated in their respected seats in the car and heading wherever they were going, when Grace broke the silence...

"How's this Resort, Have you visited there before ?" 

"Nah, this is also my first time going there . I just heard from a few people about this Resort which had a good review, so thought why don't I take you there." Joseph replied with his eyes still focused on the road.

"Ooh okay.." She responded with a nod of her head.

The rest of the drive was silent, It was almost afternoon 3 when they had arrived at the Resort as it was far from their home. After parking the car, Joseph took the bags from the trunk meanwhile Grace had stepped out of the car and was glancing at the board which held the Resort name " The Calico Lights Resort.." stylishly. She liked the name already which held a vibrant feel in it, calico merged with the light a unique combination. Now she was feeling curious about the interiors of the resort and its atmosphere.

Joseph had already booked the room via online which helped them to enter quick. The moment she stepped inside the resort,  a smile formed on her lips. She felt good, the fruity fragrance that embraced the air around them, the normal bright lights decorated the ceilings of the entrance, the fresh green tress surrounding the area made her feel happy. She already loved the Resort feels it gave.

A male Staff took Joseph and Grace to their respective rooms

A male Staff took Joseph and Grace to their respective rooms. He was young  with a name tag " Adam Vikanksh" unlocked their room and explained about the Resort in a language she didn't understand. He handed the key to Joseph, throwing a polite smile towards Grace and left them to settle. 

Grace started unpacking their things and started to arrange near the dressing table and cupboard. Joseph entered the bathroom to freshen up so that after Grace finished arranging the things they could go for a lunch as it was late and he knew Grace would be starving.

He came out of the restroom and saw Grace sitting at the end of the sofa which was placed next to cupboard looking outside with a smile on her face. " Lets go have something, I know you would be starving." Joseph said to Grace and took her hand in one of his and took the key and his wallet in his other hand.

After walking for five minutes they reached the restaurant area. Joseph made sure Grace sat comfortable before heading to the opposite chair to seat himself. Once the waitress came and took their orders which ofcourse was from Joseph as Grace didn't knew the language yet. She always tried to learn but it was difficult for her and she always had him by her side, for which she felt thankful.

They sat waiting for the food without talking to each other. Joseph was busy scrolling his phone, while Grace was looking her Right and Left without knowing what else to do as she had forgot to bring her phone.

She turned Left and saw rows of trees planted outside the restaurant entrance. While seeing the tress her eyes caught a pair of Dark chocolaty eyes staring at her which made her heart beat rise instantly and the colors in her face drown completely.

He was there, entering the restaurant with an iPhone in his hand and wearing a black attire, a silver chain hanging around his neck, a baseball cap on his silky black hair, beautiful shades resting on the edge of his nose and a mask covering his face as usual.

Grace never expected to see him so soon again after that day....at least not here..

at least not here

A/N:

Thankyou so much, if you are still reading this story. I truly appreciate your effort and patience for hanging with me. I know I am taking this story a bit slowly, but trust me the future chapters are gonna be lovely and you will surely like it..(Please Do VOTE)

I love JIMIn in shades(glasses), He looks so DAMn!😍@):- lovely and handsome. 

PS: It is my first story so I am trying my best to write it well so I wont be cringing if I read this after a few years😂. LOVe LOTzz..My cutie pies...😘

Stay Healthy, Stay happy💜
With Love,
Castle...❤❤