Its Peaceful...

Joseph stood outside near the car waiting for grace to get down so they could start the day, a special day for her. He prayed everything would go well so that his love could be happy today. But he was nervous today as well like the past two years he was. He wanted his plans to work well and to see a heartfelt smile from her which he never received even once.

Interrupting his train of thoughts there came a girl who made his heart beat like crazy ,even though he knew this was wrong , the way they were living and the way he was treating her but he couldn't stop himself from falling for her.

His eyes roamed her form from her beautiful silk like hair to her white painted toes that were covered with a white floral designed shoes ,her black eyes covered with thick layer of eyeliner, her cheeks glowing with a blush, her lips glossed with a baby pink lipstick and  her white long gown which was plain but looked ethereal on her. He loved the way the dress looked on her and that she had worn white, his favourite color.

"shall we go?", She said looking at the car and that made him clear his throat and to get out of the trance to not make his love oblivious for her . He opened the car door for her and then went to the driver seat to begin the way that was waiting ahead of them .

While driving he spared a few glances on grace but she didn't even said a word nor glanced at him for a second. "The only thing that's missing on yuh is a smile ,honey and i will be sure to bring that smile today". He thought to himself while driving them to the destination.

______

Grace sat there next to him in a passenger seat thinking about anything but nothing at all. She had felt awful for the way she had dressed today but she couldn't do anything , she didnt want wanted to have an argument with him. Even though she was looking pretty in his eyes she knew she would look like a dead body in her own eyes.

She felt Joseph's eyes on her every few seconds but she didn't respond intentionally to ignore the smile on his face that would be thrown at her if their eyes met .She let her eyes roam the streets passing by ,she was at least a bit relaxed knowing the place they were visiting would bring peace to her mind.

The minutes felt like hours for her, sighing she just closed her eyes to give herself a few moments to relax for the stressful day she had to go with. She was always thankful for him to not initiating a talk unnecessarily even though he wanted to. This was the moments she liked, the silence between them so that there wont be any chances for them to hurt each other with their words.

______

Without realizing they were already standing in front of the church he had planned to bring her. A small smile crept upon her lips by seeing the church after a long time. It had been a few years exactly being to the place she wanted to visit and she was happy for it wastoday.

He took her hand in his and started walking to the church.she walked with him inside the church.

As soon as she kept her feet inside the silent aura made her happy after a very long time. She held on to joseph's hands a little more tightly and he knew from that gesture that she was happy to be here. 

He never refused to take her to the church but the problem was she never asked. He would do anything if she asked but she never did. That was the main reason he would take her permission before taking her to a place. Even though he looked very calm and happy in front of her ,he was scared deep inside that she would leave him one day for a single mistake he did. So he thought every single thing at least a thousand times before doing anything with her.

Except one thing which he had done that he never even knew that would have hurt her, but it did, it hurt her so bad that she cried every day thinking about it. An intelligent and a generous man who was an idiotic fool ,that was what Joseph looked in grace's eyes.

He took her in front of the altar so she could pray. Grace got on her knees and joseph mirrored her moves and sat beside her. She held her hands near her chest and closed her eyes to pray. There was always one thing that she prayed for and she wished it would soon come real in her life , for her dearlife so she could live happily.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes and looked at the god ,thanking him silently for giving her the life she had ,even though she was sad for the way her life was, she felt grateful enough to be alive.

Joseph stood up and took her hands ,he brought her near one of the benches and sat next to her ,sitting silently as they always were. The one word that left her lips made him sigh in relief as that was what he was expecting to hear from her..

"Its Peaceful Joseph , Peaceful..."

Note:

I don't know much about Christianity or about their tradition, so I apologize if there's something wrong with whatever I have written. Hopefully yuh enjoy reading this chapter my dear ones.

And I know your waiting for the main one  to enter the story and he will be here soon to make your hearts flutter and your lips smile...

stay happy...Thank you💜
With Love,
Castle..🖤