Delicious Garden...

Let us be Grateful...

To people WHO make us Happy..

They are the charming Gardeners...

Who make our Souls Blossom...!!

----------------

Delicious, that was the first word which came to Grace's mind as soon as she took a bite of the food. It was soo delicious  and she couldn't stop herself from eating more.

Grace wondered why she hadn't eaten this food till today. Remembering from what Jimin said it was quiet a common recipe, so she thought why hadn't she had it. But later on, realized that her so-called-brother was the one who always ordered whenever they went out to eat.

Looking infront, there he was. Eating with his mouth full of "Chole Bhature" as he said and specifically said her that it was his one of the most favourite in the resort's restaurant.

 Eating with his mouth full of "Chole Bhature" as he said and specifically said her that it was his one of the most favourite in the resort's restaurant

(*This is the food i mentioned in the above para. One of my favourites...*)

The curry named as "chole" was really spicy to her liking but looking at him. The way he was enjoying it with his full cheeks was what had made her forget about the spiciness lingering on her tongue.  

Around them, the greenery was overflowing and the air was so fresh, she felt so healthy breathing it in. She couldn't remember visiting this place when she had stayed here a week before and now, Grace loved it. Being the lover of nature - she silently thanked Jimin for choosing this place to have their lunch.

The garden restaurant was just wonderful, decorated with lots of flowers and the fresh fragrance had the power to lure anyone in. The sunshine peaking through the tall trees was like a spotlight anyone could get. The stone table placed in the middle with four chairs each side of it. Design of the table was so fascinating that she had spent more than five minutes to appreciate its beauty with her beautiful eyes. The granite tiles beneath their feet accentuated the colour well with the greenery. Totally it was the best place to eat.

Jimin was still silent, busy with his food. His hair and face glowing from the sun and his mask resting under his chin - waiting to be pulled up any minute. Any other girl who looked at him would have said - 'he's hot' under the sun. But for Grace he looked like a Five year old kid, with his adorable cheeks overflowing with his favourite food and looking around, enjoying and outing with his family.

Her heart was swelling from looking at his eyes, those eyes which always lured her in. It was literally twinkling whenever he glanced up at her, to check up on her reaction after tasting the food. Everything when he glanced at her, he had that lovely smile which made her own lips pull up into a smile.

"It's good, isn't it??" Jimin asked, taking a piece of 'Bhatura' in his hand and dipping it in curry.

"It is, Jimin." Grace answered for the 10th time, she was hoping he wouldn't ask the same question again. Instead of answering she wanted to scold him for getting the spicy food but his adorable face didn't let her to say the least about the food.

More than five minutes later, they were finished with the food. And Grace was waiting like a hawk for the desert. Spiciness was getting to her at this point and she wanted anything sweet to calm herself. After emptying three glasses of water she was still feeling spicy and sweating badly, her forehead already damp with it. 

Jimin was observing her, but wasn't saying anything. He knew she couldn't eat the spicy food, but there was no other choice . He wanted her to taste his favourite food and he had also requested the chef to make it a little less spicy especially more less spicy for Grace. But still, the chef didn't wanted to make it sweet so he had to add spiciness and well that was how the dish was. You cant ruin the dish cauz' of the person having it, right?

Waiting for the desert, taking this few minutes as an opportunity to appreciate her features. Jimin was gazing at the art sitting infront of him, which was in a living form. Her black long hair flowing in the wind lightly and covering her sides of the face each second, her beautiful eyes he always loved and her cheeks which was pinkish from the sun was like a rose petals. If she wasn't blinking for a minute he would have thought she was a painting.

Those lips, that he always hesitated gazing at, was getting his attention. It was looking so soft...so Kiss-

"The desert is so tasty." Her voice, bought him out of his fantasy world.

"Ha-Huh yeah." He stuttered , before picking up a fork to taste the desert placed infront of him. He scolded himself, muttering "You are an idiot." to himself.

Within two minutes, their plates were empty. Grace sighed in content from the sweetness of desert and that the spiciness was gone completely from her taste buds.

"Do yuh want to stay for some more time?" 

"No, If yuh don't have any work. Lets get to home." She replied.

"Okay, lets leave." Jimin got up from his chair and pulled the mask resting under his chin to cover his face. And turned around walking in the direction, they had previously came in, with Grace beside him. He was walking fast which had her to run little to catch up with him. Once they reached the Exit, there was Vikanksh, standing next to Jimin's car. 

Jimin nodded his head at Vikanksh before unlocking the car and opening the car door to get inside. Grace smiled once at the guy and went to sit at the passenger seat. He started the car and drove past the Gate of his Resort. After a few hours, they were back in Home. The whole ride, the car was very silent each other not uttering a single word. Which led to Grace falling into sleep. Her face pressed against the leather seat, facing Jimin....  

She looked so Peaceful, to his eyes... Grace was just Graceful in whatever she did, atleast to HIS EYES....