Take my Hand...

Open yua HANDS, if yuh want to be HELD...

Grace was tired. But her heart was more tired than she knew, it could have been easy for anyone to tell her to stay strong and calm. But the only person who knew that whatever the words she heard would never be able to calm her was...him...

Now her life was a mess, a lonely mess she knew was really difficult to lead on but no matter what she had to survive...

She had to stay strong even though she had no one to love her, care for her, ask her if she was fine, make sure that she had food and at last to listen her words...

Even though she had decided to move on with the life and never go back to her brother, she knew she had no one she could go to...

She wanted a shelter, she wanted a person she could live with. But now there was no shelter, no place to go to, no one to talk to and no person who she could say was her family...

Now she was alone....all alone...without anything..

Without any one...

But the only thing she knew, he was there with her...

Now she atleast had someone to calm her when she was crying...

She had someone to hold her in his arms...

Even though she didnt knew who he was..she had him...atleast for ...now...

After all the mess happening now in her life, she had hand to hold her's tightly but the only thing was she needed to give her hand if she wanted to be held...

The only dilemma that taunted her was...

Is it okay to accept the offer "take my hand"..??
Or
Is it better to accept the cruel truth of the fate and live alone..forever...??

A/N:

Sorry for the late update lovelies...
Its been more than a week since last update, and the reason for this was the lovely trip I had gone with family..

You know, its always best to spend time with your family..whatever the place maybe but the happy and comforting feeling yuh get when your with them...Is what everyone needs to have a happy life...

Ps: please do spend more time with your family , and I am sure you will be the happiest when you are with them...

Thank you loves, enjoy the chapter and please do vote..

Stay healthy, stay happy

Thank you💜
With love,
Castle...🖤🖤