Sometimes...

-------Grace--------

                               The sky was beautiful, atleast I felt it was beautiful after a couple of horrible days. It was evening, the sun bid his goodbye and was disappearing slowly to go back to his home. I always wondered where his(sun) home was, because every evening he had to go and arrive the next morning, so ofcourse he needed to have a place to stay during that time.

And I was sitting here under the beautiful evening sky, cool air surrounding the place and the PLACE was lovely, it was a Banquet hall which was welcoming more people but for the moment there were only two people. Me, with a beautiful guy lying next to me, whose name was Jimin. Yes! now I knew his name. The mysterious guy who always irritated me was now here with me and at last I knew his name..

After that night he was the only one to stay by my side and hold me whenever I broke down without a warning. I didn't ask him any questions neither did he. But I could tell Jimin was a good guy, he was more of a 'enjoy the silence' kind of a person. 

There was always silence between us, a comfortable one which allowed us to stay fine and understand each other more. Just in such a short span of time we both were able to tell what we were feeling without talking out loud. Even though I knew his name now, I still hadn't seen his full face due to the mask he always wore. If it was other times I would have snatched it from his face and see it for myself but the situation I was in now didn't allow me nor my mind to process things.

After that day I would have just stayed alone, but with Jimin I felt comfortable. I couldn't push him away but I didn't even ask him to stay with me. But he did, he stayed with me all  the time, without going anywhere except the time he went home to bring his clothes. He didn't ask me why I was crying, what the situation was nor why I was here alone. He just was there by my side like I needed him, like I was his family who he had to take care of, like I was his everything.

I thanked him in my heart but didn't say it loud, I couldn't say it donna why. I just needed him with me and thank god he was there without me begging. For the first time in years I felt safe with him for no reasons , even I didn't know why I was so much comfortable with him nor why I felt so safe with him. I just felt it and I was happy with him for the time being, actually with all the worries like where to go next and what to do in my life , I was still happy with him by my side. And I was and am so grateful for him for making me forget my worries for a little while.

Even now, him laying next to me while staring at the sky without saying a word. I was still happy and comfortable. I didn't know if it was going to be like this , if he would be with me by my side always but I wished he would. I wanted him to be with me.

Jimin coughed, bringing me back to reality from my thoughts. He was looking at me now, his dark chocolaty eyes looking right through mine. 

"Just don't think too much, everything will be fine Grace". He said with his ice creamy baby voice, which always comforted me just by hearing it.

"I know, but still I need to worry Jimin." I replied with a worry laced in my voice.

"I haven't asked you anything since that night, and I don't think I have any right to ask but still what happened Grace. What happened...??"  his words cut off my voice. I didn't know what to answer, what should I tell him and how would he react if he knows about my life. Will he still be here with me?? will I become alone again?? . I was still thinking when he continued...

"Its okay you don't need to tell me the whole story, just let me know what's your worry for right now , so that I can help with anything..." he replied with his puppy eyes. 'Its okay, I can just ask him for help with the place..' I thought to myself for a second before replying.

"I just need a place to live, I have no where to go..." I replied with a low voice, which was not too low for him to hear. My head hung low, my eyes staring at the shoes I was wearing.

It was not embarrassment, I wasn't ashamed to ask him for a place because I was the one paying for it. But I was scared for his reply, what if he asks me about Joseph or the reason why I need a new place to stay in??. I was just worried about everything happening in my life and I didn't want anything new to add on.

But his reply made my mouth hanging open, my eyes to water and my weak heart to flutter...not with sadness or the shock but for the happiness it felt...

"Yuh can live with me...in my home, that is if you are okay. Don't mistake me Grace, I am just worried to let you live alone for the time being.....

You need someone to care about you and I will do that for now. Just say yes, Grace."

 I couldn't believe his words, any other girl in my situation would think he was taking advantage of them but me, I was just more than happy. Actually more grateful for him, for thinking about me so much. In my situation, with so many things happening in my life I atleast had someone who would think of me a little bit and he was there to do that. Sometimes it was hard to make decisions but now it was not...

Without my consent a few tears rolled down my cheeks, a quiet sobs escaping my lips. I started shaking. Again... he held me in his arms, his hands rubbing my arms to make me stop from the crying mess I was, his head resting on my shoulders , his lips saying "Its okay Grace" continuously to comfort me...

I stopped crying, lifting my face and staring him in the eyes. I held his hand in mine which was warm unlike mine which was cold due to the evening wind. He was waiting for my reply, for my YES...and I nodded.

I didn't know what his intention was, what he was thinking at the moment, what would happen in the future or if my decision was wrong

But as he held me again and said those words, I understood his intentions weren't wrong, he was not pretending. He was just the truth I was waiting for...

"Its Okay, Grace. Yuh will be fine with me. Yuh will be safe with me....always..."

A/N:

Just ignore the mistakes, lovelies...I wrote this chapter with a lots of things in my mind, so i am not sure if its to your expectations.

Enjoy and feel free to comment...

I am just exhausted a bit, as there are lots of things on my plate..I will soon give you a happy episode, just hold on...

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote...

I just thank this guy, for giving me comfort and happiness

I just thank this guy, for giving me comfort and happiness. Sometimes its hard to tell what's the difficulty your facing or why your feeling sad...

But whatever the reason he always gives me strength and brings a smile on my face... even though he is far away from my place....

Thank you JIMIn...Love you always...😘😘😚

Stay healthy, stay happy

Thank you,💜
WIth love
Castle...🖤🖤