SOUL...(seoul...)

With the cold air of the dawn

I secretly open my eyes...

This city's harmony, it's so familiar to me,

The days of my youth seems so far away...

Why do you sound like 'soul'?

what kind of soul is it that you have?

If LOVE and HATE are the same words,

I love you, SEOUL...

If LOVE and HATE are the same words,

I hate you, SEOUL...

------------------

The message was expected by Jimin, but seeing that it had come sooner than he thought was what made him feel a bit nervous. The time had come and he wasn't prepared yet. Facing all the things he had forgotten was more than difficult.

In the middle of his recently happy life and the lovely girl, he had forgotten the most important thing- His Birth place. He thought he had forgot where he was born and bought up. Most importantly, he had forgot the beautiful place which he loved always from the bottom of his heart.

Even though, he hated it to that extent; at present. The place still was bringing the emotion called love back to his eyes, reminding those beautiful eyes what it had missed in these past years.

Standing up from the couch, he searched for her. Roaming his eyes around the shop. Her black hair caught him, showing where he could find her.

Walking to the last aisle, containing the night wears she was looking at. Jimin kept his hand gently on her shoulders without having much strength in him to speak.

A single message had drained him whole, from inside and out.

From the unexpected touch, flinching slightly Grace whipped her head to his direction. His eyes admired how her long black hair was moving like a silk threads; smooth and shiny. It was mesmerizing.

He had always loved long hair, especially straight long hair. And having it in front of him couldn't stop him from admiring it. There is no crime in watching a lovely hair, is it? To his knowledge it's not, so of course he didn't stop and kept looking at it.

"Jimin....?" Grace called out gently but he wasn't moving a single muscle, still his eyes glued to her black hair.

"Jimin...." She called once again, thankfully getting a reaction out of him this time.

As soon as his name reached his ear, Jimin retreated his hand and stepped back without being conscious of what had happened. He didn't even realize there was really nothing that happened and he was becoming nervous for no reason atleast that was what Grace thought.

"Hey, what is it?" she asked, without understanding why he was acting this way.

She observed him closely, his eyes stuck to his feet, his head hung low and his shoulders drooped like there was an heavyweight sat on it. His hands were folded behind him and again he was not at all moving or speaking a single word.

Grace wondered what had happened. She had never seen him like this. He was standing there like a shy teenager in front of his crush contemplating what to say without making their conversation awkward.

After a good two minutes, Jimin lifted his head and met her eyes which were still looking at him with a hint of concern.

"I need to go..." He said very lightly hoping she had heard it not wanting to speak again.