A Movie....

That's the thing about 

Pain...

It demands to be

Felt...

--------------

After reaching HIs Black abode, Jimin parked the car and turned to Grace. She looked so lovely, sleeping like a Princess, he felt bad that he had to wake her up now. For a second he thought about carrying her inside, but he wasn't sure if she would like that so contemplating for a few minutes. He sat there staring at her sleeping form, her beautiful features and slowly called her.

She didn't wake up, she didn't even stir. Feeling bad that he had to spoil her good sleep. He again called her name, with his velvety voice and still there was no response from her. And that's it, Jimin got down from his seat and came around. Opening the door, he slowly lifted her securely in his arms and went inside. Opening the door wasn't a arduous for him.

Entering the living room, he walked to the huge couch placed infront of the tv. Seeing down, she looked so aesthetic. Her long eyelashes were lying on her cheeks . Her face was flushed with his chest, her flowery fragrance reaching his nose. He considered holding her like that, till she would be awake but then he knew she would scold him nicely for doing that. 

The least he wanted to make her feel was uncomfortable and he was never going to do that.

He lightly placed her on the couch and went upstairs to get a blanket from his room. Once downstairs, he covered her warmly in the blanket and again went upstairs to get freshen up before locking the front door.

It was already 5:30 in the evening and he had no other work to do. So why not take a bath and spend some time. Anyways, from the way she was sleeping he knew Grace wouldn't be up for a few hours so he had to do something to spend the time.

It was quiet fascinating for him, that just a week ago he was alone all the time. And he didn't even knew how he was spending the time. Unlike others, he wasn't into doing any things nor did he have any habits except for reading a few books he had read. But now after Grace had entered his life, he felt lonely without her. Even now just staying alone upstairs when she was literally just a few meters away from him, downstairs was making him feel lonely. 

And that scared him a little bit, more actually. He was starting to get adjusted to this life and he didn't needed that. He knew she was just here for a few days. Even though he had no problem in letting her stay for years, she wasn't taking that.

After all he would be alone in just a few more days, was all he could tell himself whenever he felt like happy being with her. And that made him angry.

After taking a 30 min bath, he stepped out with a sweatpants hanging loosely around his waist and towel in one hand drying his Black hair. Without caring to put on a shirt, he walked downstairs, very sure that Grace would still be in her dreamland. And she still was. Covered up in a blanket, her hands were fisted in it, while her mouth was pouty in her sleep. She literally was a sleeping beauty which he was more than likely attracted to.

Walking straight to the kitchen, he took out a bottle of Apple juice from the fridge and sat down on the stool, scrolling through his phone. Within minutes his glass was empty and he felt bored with the phone. Leaving the phone to rest on the kitchen counter, he placed the glass in the sink and went near the window which was next to the couch she was sleeping on.

It was a floor to ceiling glass window and the view outside was lovely. As it was evening the sun was returning to its home, leaving a beautiful hue of colors adorning the sky. Anyone who would have seen the sky at that moment would have fallen in love. And he did too... He knew he had almost fallen, just a few steps away from the process.