A Good Friend...

A Good Friend is like a four-leaf Clover;

Hard to find and lucky to have...

-----------

They both were halfway through the movie, when the doorbell rang loudly making her flinch in his arms. Clicking the pause button on the remote in his hand. Jimin got up to go get the door. He opened the door, without leaving the person whom he knew so well to wait.

Once the door opened, Vikanksh greeted Jimin with a lovely smile which warmed anyone's heart. Without exchanging any words, his hands came forward to give Jimin what he had asked for. And Jimin happily took it, before nodding his head  like he always did instead of saying 'thank you' and Vikanksh smiled once more, turning back and walking the way to his car.

Vikanksh was very dear to Jimin. Which no one knew about in the resort except for a few workers. He had worked for the resort before Jimin even took over the responsibility. The only person who was still working in the resort till today was Vikanksh and he was the only person Jimin trusted more than anyone. He knew very well that there was no reason to not trust such a man like Vikanksh. The man also had the same respect for Jimin, just like he had for his previous owner.

The others always questioned him about Jimin's behavior. They didn't know how to understand him without any words being spilled. And whoever may have asked, the only answer Vikanksh gave was 'I have known him for years'. And only he knew what that meant. Even though sometimes he felt it difficult to deal with his present owner, he had no other choice but to have it because he knew except for one thing the brothers were exactly same in the way they lived.

The one thought always revolved around his mind was the similarity between the brothers who he had worked and was still working for.

As soon as Jimin opened the box of pizza from the bag. Grace took a big bite, filling her mouth without hesitating. She was more than hungry to care for the gaze she was receiving from him. But Jimin just sat there, a slight smile on his face from looking her eat. He felt all his hunger vanish just from looking at her eating. But he knew he had to eat to satisfy his own stomach which would surely scold him later if he didn't.

No words were being left their lips, the movie playing in the background kept their eyes busy. And the pizza was keeping their mouth busy.

The only light being thrown from the tv they were currently watching surrounding the living space. Jimin was sitting next to her, munching on his Pizza, his eyes stuck to the screen. She was absorbed in the movie just like him, lifting the pizza to take another bite---when she choked—hard.

The spiciness reached her nose and throat burning it. Her eyes getting teary from the impact. All of this just because of one scene playing infront of them.

It was the scene where Augustus waters and Hazel grace Lankaster were making out. She didn't expect the scene to turn out this way. From the start of the movie, she had felt uncomfortable watching kissing scenes and had brushed it off. And she surely knew, this kind of thing would pop up somewhere but she didn't expect it to come in here, just when she thought they both had a beautiful date and it really caught her off guard.

Seeing her coughing, Jimin threw the pizza over the box which was laid out on the table and took a bottle of water before shoving it in her face. Taking it from his hand, she downed it fast before laying her head on the couch. Tears were still welling up from the effect and she relaxed for a second not bothering to wipe it.

Her eyes opened when she felt Jimin caressing her hair gently. His chocolaty eyes looking at her in concern. She lifted her head and smiled at him, thanking him through her eyes as she couldn't get her voice out.