Phantasmagoria

False hallucinations and delusions..,

                        Her life was full of illusions..,

                                       Those messy thoughts and Imsomnia..,

                                                        For her, He was the only solution....

----------------------------

She had started to squint her eyes from the brightness, as the smell of sweetness reached her nose. Grace had begun to wake up, avoiding the sunrise through her palms placed protectively over her eyes. After her vision had adjusted to the beautiful shine from the sun, had she squirmed to sit up on the couch.

Her hands pulled the blanket off of her, to welcome the chilly coldness which enveloped her. Even though, the sun was brighter as any other day, there was still a chilly air surrounded under the roof she was residing. When her senses had woken up properly that was the minute she realized, she was sleeping in the living room.

The sunshine entering through the glass on the roof blinded her, as she turned her head to the wall infront of her, a huge TV reflected an image of a girl who she couldn't even recognize as her own self.

As she turned her head to her right, she saw the full view of the layout called 'Kitchen'. It was as clean as she had seen it the previous night, even though she had seen the place just for a few minutes the last evening. She couldn't not notice how clean and neatly organized it was. But for a change, there was a plate with a pile of pancakes sitting on the black island, steam evaporating from the coffee mug placed next to it.

'So there's the reason I could smell the sweetness'

'So there's the reason I could smell the sweetness'. Grace thought to herself, as she got the answer for the question of the sweetness which invaded her nose.

As grace wondered why she had slept on the couch, instead in the provided room, was when it started to dawn on her...

Slowly the last night's awful yet warm scenes started to play in her tiny chaotic mind like a cassette of a horror movie.

The night was unforgettable for her. Never had she thought, the first night in Jimin's home would give her the nightmare for life, but here she was knowing that she would never forget it till the day she died.

But the only other reason, she wanted the memory to never fade was.... Him. The boy who had held her close to his heart, and protected her like a father protecting his child. She loved how he had her in his arms without hesitating or ignoring her for being scared... for nothing.

It was all like a hallucination to her....a hallucination she knew wasn't true, a hallucination she knew wasn't the reality.

Just by remembering the darkness of the corridor and the incident in the room was enough to bring Goosebumps to form on her pale skin. But there was a weird warmness embracing her in a happy hug, she felt warmth spreading in her veins while playing the scene with Jimin repeatedly in her mind.