Distinguish....

Dignity will manifest itself in

             the warmth of your smile,

                         the depth of your love,

                                    kindness for your fellowman...

That best portion of man's life,

         His little, nameless, unremembered,

                   Acts of Kindness and Love...

-------------------

The wind gently passed into his black silky hair, tugging it back as his forehead shone under the sun. His chocolaty eyes were focused on the road ahead, as his hands were placed firmly on the steering.

Beside him, Grace had sat quietly, rather uncomfortably in her passenger seat. Her black orbs glued to the man sitting in the driver's seat.

Even though, a mask was covering half of his face. Grace could still decipher that Jimin had a serious expression on his almost covered ravishing features.

After Jimin had revealed that he was the one, who owned the Resort they were currently destined to reach. Her expression wasn't enough to explain how shocked and surprised she was. She had just stared at him for a long time, without exactly knowing how to react for the words spilled from his plump lips.

Always seeing him, being as a comfortable and rather normal kind-of-guy. She had thought he worked in a café as a waiter or in a bar as bartender. But after entering his classy house, she had known that her guess was completely wrong. Looking at his huge black abode, she was expecting him to be a businessman; who would have almost hundreds of employees working under him. And she was right at there, but suddenly coming to know that he owned the resort she had stayed in for nearly a week. Still shocked her, more than anyone knew.

And he stayed with her the whole time, when she thought she was alone. He stayed in his own resort to comfort her, for which she was more than thankful. And now she understood why he was talking to the employees in the Resort so comfortably: because he was the one who gave them the job.

Glancing at him, she still couldn't quiet believe that he was the man, who had so many people working under him. He was friendly, with everyone whom he talked during the stay at the Resort. So, she couldn't quiet imagine him being the one ordering many people about the work-related stuffs. Even though, she wasn't showing any emotions to Jimin. She was excited, very excited to see how he would look when being in command.

Turning her attention to the view passing frantically, she started falling into her thoughts.

Now, Jimin seemed more farther from her. In status and also in her judgement. But the one thing she liked in him was his humbleness. Even though, he knew nothing much about her, Jimin still cared for her and treated her with respect. Giving her a place to live and a crying shoulder whenever in need.

No more talks were spoken and no more words were exchanged between them after that conversation. She played the scene, which had happened just a few minutes ago in her mind. Remembering how serious Jimin's expression was when he answered her last question. And she didn't had any more strength to ask him another question nor to process whatever he would have said.

So, without much thought, she had followed him out of the house and into the car. From that minute, till now the silence was still present around them and she wished it to be, until they reached the Resort.