Unexpected Care...

The unexpected circumstances always brings pain in life. Even though yuh never needed the love or care from someone who would always give it to yuh, your heart would suffer from the immense pain without your consent when it disappears. Without knowing how to accept the truth and move on from something that was never yours, will always be hard, harder than yuh can ever imagine...

That was what Grace was feeling at that moment, even though she never wanted to receive love from her brother the way he was willing to do, she was feeling an immense pain in her heart which she never expected to feel. She just wanted to run away from everything but she realized for her there was nothing, nothing that meant anything special to her.

All the precious people and the things were gone, Her parents, her loving sister and now her only trustable person , her brother was also gone. Even though he was alive, for her he was dead. She knew she would never like to see his face ever again nor her heart would have any love left for him.

All the things he did for her and all the love he gave for her now meant nothing. Leaving all the unacceptable things behind she had started to trust him more and move on with the life he wanted them to have but now everything was gone, all the care she had for him just vanished in thin air.

After all the dramatic scene, Grace had come back to the resort they both stayed from the last two days. Without knowing where to go , the only place which came to her mind was the resort as there was no where else to go and she had no one else who could help her, provide her the shelter she needed at that moment.

Upon reaching the resort, she headed straight to her room without responding to the staff who were trying to greet or talk to her. She was zoned out, she was stressed and mostly she was drained out of her energy by the toll taking part in her life. Anger, that was what she was feeling right that moment, angry on her parents for leaving her so soon , angry on her sister for dying so soon leaving Grace alone to deal with the cruel world.

And again she was angry on herself for being born, for calling her brother that day, for accepting to go with him and for living with him from the past two years.

Once seeing her room's door she rushed inside and slammed the door shut before plopping on the bed. She started crying again , her eyes were tired from crying, but the tears were not stopping flowing from her eyes. Grace had stopped crying from two years, she tried to hold back all the past events and become stronger. Because the least she wanted was to look weak when she was all alone.

But today she didn't knew why she was crying so much , even though she tried her best to hold it all up inside her and to bury it forever . She couldn't make it as she remembered each and every second that she was all alone, she had no one to take care of her, she had no one to love her and comfort her and she had no shelter nor anyone who could provide it...

she was just lost, lost in the deep thoughts of the ocean, lost in the maze where she couldn't accept the truth and the cruelty of life and fate...

After two hours of crying she got up from the bed, knowing she couldn't just keep on crying laying on the bed like dead because that wouldn't change anything. She took a slow steps to reach the restroom which was located on the end of the room and twisted the doorknob and stepped inside , only to see her bloodshot puffy eyes, her swollen red cheeks and an ugly face. She was just like a Zombie, a zombie which would hurt oneself.

Grace felt like she was gone, the happy self of her which she had tried so hard to bring back was gone again, she knew it would not come back...never ever

After a few minutes, she decided to wash herself up and take a walk near the pool which would make her feel a bit better. she dried her face and left her hair in a ponytail before grabbing her phone, ear pods and the keys to the room. She locked the door and headed to the poolside, to have a peaceful time and forget the stressful things for a while.

Within few minutes she reached the poolside and sat on the bench where she was the previous day. The weather was cool, it was already dark as the sky was covered with black and grey, and the moon was sitting on the sky holding tight until the goodbye time. She felt good, seeing her surroundings where no one else was present, the cool weather, the air which made her smell flowers and trees, made her feel good.

Seeing all the things around her kept her heart at rest, she forgot all the events happened that day, she forgot about the future which held no path. For a while she wanted to just stay idle, forget all the worries and rest.

She sat there for a while, without caring about anything but the sound of boots nearing her made her head turned towards it. Even though she thought she was strong and all the tears had drowned off from her eyes. seeing him standing there made her eyes wet without her consent and she broke down infront of a guy.

Infront of a guy who she wanted to think she was strong, she sobbed like a little kid. Even though she was lost in the wrecked feeling of crying, she still felt his arms holding her tight, his hands caressing her hair, his warm chest being a warm pillow to rest her head on and him sitting next to her, holding her tight as if she would disappear if he let her go.

She got what she wanted, atleast one of the things which she didn't had but the much needed one...warmth and comfort from a guy she felt suspicious about, she hated the most. She was crying in the embrace of a guy whose identity was unknown to her, whom she had never talked to before, who was just a mystery to her.

Sometimes yuh receive unexpected care from someone yuh have never expected...And that was Grace was feeling when she was held in his arms safely.

But she felt safe, she felt peaceful in his arms...where she belonged...

Lost in your mind
I wanna know
Am I losing my mind?
Never let me go
If this night is not forever
Atleast we are together
I know am not alone
I know am not alone
Anywhere whenever
Apart but still together
I know am not ALONE....

A/N:

Its always hard for me to write sad chapters, i am really not good at it. But i have tried my best and i HOPE yuh guys like it.

How nice it would be if Jimin would be there to comfort yuh, when your sad.. I hope that all of yuh have someone like Jimin in your life who would be there to hold yuy and comfort yuh when yuh are in need...

Thankyou for reading and please don't forget to vote..my lovelies

Stay healthy, stay happy💜💜
With Love,
Castle...🖤🖤🖤