Its Yua Birthday ,Honey...

It was the same usual routine for her, the bright rays which came through the window woke grace up , thinking it was time to wake up ignoring the pain in her muscles she struggled with the blankets and finally left her feet to touch the floor. She cleaned the bed and came downstairs to prepare breakfast for him.

Joseph ,her brother was always a morning person .He preferred having breakfast before so his health wouldn't be spoilt. Nothing would make him angry except having a late breakfast .He never asked any fancy breakfast ,if it was a simple pancake nor bread with jam he would eat it happily if it was served at a perfect time.

As soon as she came down she saw empty living room and a neat kitchen as she had cleaned it previous night. There was a cup on a coffee table which said her brother had already had his morning coffee .She went out and searched him but there was no sign of him so she thought he would have left for a morning walk and started preparing his breakfast so she could serve it as soon as he came back.

She served the last pancake in a plate and kept it on the table with a glass of strawberry juice for him and went upstairs to clean herself .After having a relaxing shower which reduced her pain in her muscles she wrapped herself in a towel and stood infront of her closet to pick a dress for the day. Even though it was all white she liked the unique designs she had. Picking a dress she turned around and placed it on the bed and unwrapped her towel to apply lotion on her skin , She felt arms wrapping near her waist and a kiss on her shoulders .

Joseph was always a silent cat he would sneak in without even giving a sign of where he was. His sudden action made her jump as she dint expect him to be there behind her as she was half naked. She turned around and smiled at him even though her heart was crying in pain .He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips ,she felt like puking but she couldn't so she placed arms gently on his shoulder and stood there until he was done.

He stopped kissing her and leaned back saying "good morning" to her. she smiled and replied with a "morning" back at him.

"Do yuh have anything on yua mind ,yuh want from me honey..?" he asked her with a slight smile on his face, even though she wanted to say "yes, i want yuh to stay away from me", she didn't as she knew the consequences she had to face later .She couldn't make him angry and bring herself more worries than she already had. It was enough for her to eat her alive. She knew he wouldn't be angry on her on this exact week every year for whatever she did but she couldn't take any risk and blurt out anything that came to her mind.

Instead she replied with "for what? I don't want anything ."and turned around to cover herself with her dress. It was normal for him to be around her when she was naked but she never liked to be infront of him as if he was her f*cking boyfriend so she could show off herself.

"Tomorrow Its yua Birthday, honey", he said standing next to her and then she remembered it was her birthday, she never liked her birthday rather than like she could tell that she hated her birthday as it was on June 08th ,two days later her sisters funeral. Even though she never performed any ritual nor she could visit her sister as her grave was in LA. She would remember that day every year without fail and she would cry a tons of tears on that day knowing how her life would be if her sister was still alive.

"Don't tell me you forgot it again , yuh should never forget your own birthday dear" he said seeing her expressionless face as he knew she again forgot her own birthday. He knew it was hard for her to be happy that day as if she would be happy any other day. But he would come up with a different plans and took her out that day from the past two years so that would make her happy.

Without replying anything to him she left the room to go downstairs to fill her empty stomach. He followed her till the kitchen and held her hand to ask her the same question again.

"I don't need anything, i am serious I Don't Need ANYTHING.." she replied sternly and sat on one of the stools and started having her breakfast. He sighed and sat next to her and took her hand in his , "I know, atleast will yuh be okay if i take yuh out tomorrow?" he asked her ,she gently nodded her gaze still on her plate, she freed her hand and started having her breakfast silently.

"Don't yuh want to know where i will be taking yuh?"he asked her still having his eyes on her, she lifted her head slowly and landed her eyes to rest on his and asked with a slight smile, "where are yuh taking me?". Seeing her smile a bit he also smiled genuinely and replied her ..

"To Se Cathedral CHURCH." As soon as the words left his mouth her smile grew larger on her face ,he knew this would make her happy as she loved to visit churches .She sighed and thought "atleast he knows a few things which would make me happy", she smiled to him once again and started having breakfast with a smile on her lips for the first time in a FEW DAYS...

NOTE:

Se cathedral church is in Velha, goa(India).Its one of the largest church in goa, It is a religious place that is dedicated to St. Catherine and features the Great Golden Bell.

I hope yuh enjoy this chapter..

Stay happy💜
With Love,
Castle..🖤