The New Colour...

The weather was sunny, but the air inside the car felt chilly.....for Grace, despite the warmth she was feeling inside her. As she gazed outside to her right through the window, the streets looked beautiful to her, but it was moving too fast for her eyes to have been caught anything in specific. The seat beneath her felt comfortable and she would have felt happy if it wasn't for the destination she was reaching in a few hours.

She was more than nervous. Of course she would be, because its not easy to get into a stranger's house and live with them. It would be more difficult if that too with a guy, who she only knew from a few days.

She trusted Jimin for sure. She knew he was a good guy but yuh cant be sure what the fate's holding right up for anyone. She was just hoping it would be right, her decision would be right, for this time....at least.

After lingering her gaze towards the weather for a very long time, she then turned her gaze to the beautiful guy who was sitting behind the wheel. His eyes concentrated on the road infront of him like there was some interesting drama playing and he was sure not to miss any ounce of it. And half of his face was covered in a white mask which was as usual. Grace was curious hoe he would look without the mask.

But she knew she would be able to see him without it in a few days. Atleast after a few days he would get rid of it, right?

And he was dressed in a Black fitting jeans and a Black plain shirt which made his skin look more milky colour than it usually was. The colour suited him the most....Black was his colour. It made him look like a dark knight but his bright smile would hide his serious aura behind it and show how good of a person he was.

Grace was just looking at him and lost in it for a while which made her forget the nervousness she was feeling , at least for a while...

Jimin was so engrossed in driving that he didn't even realize how long Grace was staring at him.

Grace, still, her gaze on him, had turned to her left and rested her head on the seat behind her for the support, preventing the neck pain she would be suffering later.

Without realizing , she had fallen asleep and dozed off while staring at Jimin's side view. He was an epitome of peace for her. And a melodious song which would lull her to sleep, wherever, whenever....If it was him, she would be in peace.

After a while, her peaceful sleep was interrupted by a warm hand caressing her left cheek. She had slowly opened her eyes to see those dark chocolaty eyes staring right at her, even though he had a mask on, she could tell he was smiling....by the way his beautiful puffy eyes had turned into crescents. The ever beautiful moon crescents...

"Wake up, Grace. We reached home." Jimin said, his hand still caressing her cheek.

"Umm, yeah. Sorry I fell asleep without realizing." She had replied, stirred awake by his creamy voice. Straightening herself in her seat, not that she was embarrassed but she wanted to get rid of his hand which was on her cheek.

It was the first time Jimin had touched her, especially her cheeks. It was warm, his hand felt warm on her cold rosy cheek. It felt like drinking a warm cup of coffee when it was raining heavily. She felt his warmth through his long yet chubby fingers.

She loved how cute his fingers were, it was rare for a guy who was 5 feet 9 to have those cute kind of fingers. If she would stare at it, forgetting that it was Jimin's, she would think it was some chubby baby's fingers----actually anyone would think the same until yuh know it belonged to someone as Jimin. A tall guy....for her.

By the time she had got out from her seat with her handbag hanging on her right shoulder, Jimin had finished retrieving their luggage from the trunk and was walking to his home.

More than a home, it looked like some classy small motel for her. It was all black with a few glassy windows which would surely have a good view from the other side.

Before going inside, she gazed to the right and left to find no other buildings nearby. SO she thought maybe he was just a peace lover and lonely kind-of-guy who never wanted to have a conversation with his neighbors.

She didn't find it weird because she was the same type who thought it would be good without having any kind of neighbors.

After a moment, Grace started walking towards the front door where Jimin was standing with their luggage and waiting for her to reach him....Then she noticed that she didn't even hold her luggage but let Jimin hold it on for her. She was such a stupid, wasn't she??. Letting a guy even carry her luggage who had provided her comfort and shelter, when she only knew him from just a few days.

After a minute, she had reached the spot next to Jimin, so that they could both get in to his sweet home.

He seemed excited...very excited and maybe---nervous? because this was the first time he had bought a girl to his house......first ever time...

He had slowly moved his hand to the silver door knob and twisted it to open his lovely house. The moment the door had opened and they had stepped inside. Jimin had turned his attention instantly to Grace, to see her expression upon seeing his black house.

She seemed like she was fascinated, very much fascinated. Her black orbs had instantly grown bigger in size. Jimin didn't understood, was it cauz of the interior designs or the only colour it was covered in.

He thought maybe she was wondering "why it was all black?" but he knew she wouldn't ask him about it. " WOW". that was the only word which was spilled from her lips.

Grace was really surprised seeing how good that house was, its designs, its size and especially its colour as it was really new to her. 

A new colour which she was seeing in after two years... 

The All black walls, black furnitures and designs just mesmerized her to the point where she even forgot she was staring at it, without knowing that its owner was staring right at her..

A quick little smile was plastered on her face, when she stared back at him. She was just hoping that her new life was not going to be like the dark colour, a new colour surrounding them.

Even if it did darken her life, she knew Jimin would be the brightest light to confront it and save her....like always...

A/N:

HEYAAY!! enjoy the new chapter...sorry for the late update...

Thank you, please do vote and don't forget to comment...I would be happy to know your thoughts about this story.

Stay healthy, stay happy💜

Thank you, 
WIth love,
Castle...❤❤