12

The day after Taylor's and Annabelle's 'fun' day at the shops Austin took the two siblings to the Gold Coast of course Maria had to drive them there because to be honest Austin had no idea where they were going.

They were going to Wet n Wild a theme park at the Gold Coast. The drive was only about half an hour to get there because there was no traffic.

All four siblings were going today because Taylor had always wanted to go on the water slides here but she had never gotten around to it.

Once they arrived they had to wait in the line for a good 20 minutes until actually getting in. And within the 20 minutes Taylor had been spotted 100 times, she got so many photos and signed so many photos.

The first ride they went on was a slide where there is four spots for people to sit in and you go down a massive loop the loop. This was Taylor's favourite so they went on it a bit.

Austin's favourite was the Aqua loop, which Taylor and Annabelle were too scared to go on, and Kaun didn't weigh enough.

Kaun's favourite was this massive slide that you go town, you go up stairs to the top of the structure and the side goes directly down with only a bit of angle.

Anna's favourite was the Tornado, were they go down a funnel into the cup like structure that rocks up and down. Although it scared here she still found it really fun!

They all decided that they should go to the wave pool which was a pool that had waves like the wave pool, and the blackout.

They went on lots of other rides as well. On the way back they stopped at Macca's (Australian way of saying McDonalds). Annabelle was a big water and she was hungry so she got a medium cheeseburger meal with a coke and a medium mcnugget meal with a frozen fanta. Taylor only got a happy meal of nuggets, Kaun had the same a Annabelle and Austin tried the Aussie burger meal that was only limited addition, and he wanted to try something new.

They drove back home while listening to a mixture of everyone's favourite songs, Annabelle found it really awkward when Taylor Swift would come on because she was in the car too, and Annabelle couldn't help but shout sing to the songs.

Taylor said to her, "you know you have a really good voice"

"It's nothing" Annabelle said, adding,

"Compared to yours"

"You're better than what I was at your age" Taylor said.

Annabelle just sat blushing. Until a song she knew came on, Ed Sheerans "Don't".

Annabelle was an even better rapper than singer, she could rap really well, and this was her favourite song to rap to.

"Meet this girl late last year she said don't you worry is a disappear, I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake...." She rapped the whole thing.

"Wow, Ed would be absolutely amazed when he hears you sing and rap, can you play instruments?"

"Yeah piano and guitar, I've tried others but I don't have the same liking"

"Can you write songs, or have you?"

"Yeah, I write all the time, though I haven't wrote one in a while."

"Oh my gosh, I have to tell Ed"

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Sorry that this chapter is so short, and I have taken so long to update, hope you are enjoying the story, give me inspiration by commenting what you want to happen and what you think will happen!

Red lipsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें