17

I don't really remember what happened in this part because watt pad deleted it so I'll trying to remember as much as possible.

Story:

They followed the doctor into the other room which had more medical stuff to work with. The doctor had to ask all of these questions about Anna's medical situation, like does she have asthma or anything like that.

The doctor call someone, saying to get 2 nurses to help him with doing the stitches. He told her adoptive parents that it would be terribly unlikely that where she hit here head there would be any brain damage, and the doctor told them not to worry about getting a x Ray on seeing if there is any brain damage.

The 2 nurses appeared at the door coming in with trolleys of more equipment. The doctor asked it Anna wanted any anaesthetic so it wouldn't hurt. She said yes back because she didn't want to feel the needle or whatever is going to happen in her head.

She looked at one of the nurses, she seemed like an old nice nurse not like the ones who want to control there workers. The other one was young and beautiful. Annabelle wouldn't be surprised if she had a boyfriend. Thinking of a boyfriend almost Brough her to tears because here boyfriend, well ex boyfriend, dumped her over text late last night, she had not told anyone about it because she did not want them to worry about her so she kept it in.

The nurse was absolutely beautiful, she had orange hair that was tired neatly into a bun at the back and she was green eyes that twinkled every direction she would look in.

She was jealous of her, she wanted her old boyfriend back, he was almost as perfect as a boyband. He had blue or green eyes which changed each day and bleached blonde hair from swimming for he was a swimmer and a surf live saver, also resulting him in having a pretty good body, he previously had braces which makes his teeth perfect as well. He didn't give her a reason for break up with her he just did. So Anna was left there with question swarming her head.

The older nurse brought the anaesthetic over to Annabelle and explained to her to breathe normally and she would start getting the giggles and then everything would go numb.

She put it over her face and did what the nurse told her to and just like the nurse anticipated she got the giggles, and it all went numb.

She could particularly see the doctor doing the stitches but she couldn't feel it at all which she quiet enjoyed. The pretty nurse was holding her hand distracting her from what was going on.

Once it was all done the doctor dismissed the nurses and talked to Maria and David about what happened. He gave them a prescription for Antibiotics so the wound wouldn't get infected. Maria and David went to get the antibiotics while Annabelle waited in the room waiting for the anaesthetic to wear off, once they came be she was all good the go.

They walked into the waiting room to where the rest of the family was waiting.

Annabelle stopped dead in her tracks when she said a red head boy with her family he turned and looked at her. She froze and almost fainted when she saw who it was.