26

Today the Swift's were going back home to America, Austin had to go back to uni and Taylor had to rehearse for her upcoming 1989 world tour. they wished they could stay for longer, but sadly they were unable due to these things. However, with in the next six months they would be seeing each other when Kaun and Annabelle move up to America.

Annabelle always dreamed of going to America, but never had she gone, she was so excited, but sad to say goodbye to her parents (Maria and David), her friends, and her beautiful place she loved in.

Everyone had tears in there eyes when the Swifts left, sad to see them go. Gran would be going home once school starts though because their parents would have to go back to work, so they would be home alone if Gran wasn't there, and if they did not have an adult with them for longer than an hour with out guidance the children would become hectic.

Dancing would be starting back up on the 10th and school back on the 27th, now it is the 5th so, 5 days until dancing and 22 (feeling 22) days until school, Annabelle would be starting year 11, while Kaun will be starting year 6, his last year of primary school.

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

The holidays were going through quickly, Gran had gone home and it was now time for the kids to go to school, Annabelle, the previous night had got all of her books ready packed in her bag for school and her lunch was ready in the fridge. That morning she got up early and had a nutritious breakfast, had a shower and got changed into her very annoying and scratchy formal school uniform. It was a grey skirt which had to come down past your knee or you were sent home to buy a new one, grey stockings, white top with a tie and a grey blazer, which had to be worn at all times in formal unless you were playing sport at lunch time, it was terrible because there in Australia it is so hot, especially in summer. If they had Pe they had to bring there Pe uniform to get changed into and once that class was finished back into formal, it was a nightmare. Not to mention the black clumpy formal shoes, which had to be blank, and daily polished.

Kaun had it easy at him school because he went to a different school for primary, he only had to wear socks up to knees, shorts that came up just above the knee, which had a belt, button up t-shirt with a tie, tucked into the pants, his colour was a funky navy, turquoise and white.

Once Annabelle had done everything she went outside and walked to the train station down the road and jumped on the train which headed in the direction of Brisbane Girls Grammer School.

Let the year begin.