10

Annabelle decided that she was going to get Taylor a cheesecake and a block of chocolate for her birthday. Annabelle knew that it wasn't a lot but she didn't know that day that Taylor was going to be at her house!

When she got home she wrapped it up and put them in the fridge, hoping Taylor would look in there. She went to her backyard to find Taylor in the pool and the boys playing cricket, well Austin was attempting too anyway. She decided to hope in with Taylor.

"It's so hot, does it usually get this hot?" Taylor asked.

"This isn't that bad it is only 29°C, tomorrow is expected to be 36°C, but then the next day it is meant to be thunder storming, it's what happens at this time of the year, it get really hot, an them it starts to storm really bad." Annabelle told Taylor.

"Yeah, well I have visited Gran a few times, but only really in winter, I always had to wear something so people wouldn't notice me" Taylor said.

"I cold really easily so in winter I am all rugged up, sometimes in summer I wear a jumper even though it is hot, I still wear one, there is something about wearing a jumper that makes me feel safe" Annabelle says.

"Is a jumper like a sweater or jacket?" Taylor asked.

"Yes" Annabelle said.

"Well I like I might hop out and have a cool shower I don't want to get wrinkles" Taylor said to Annabelle.

"You know that the wrinkles go away?" Annabelle asked Taylor.

"They do!!" Taylor exclaimed,

"Yes, after like 20 minutes" Annabelle told her.

"Really, I thought that they stayed there, not forever but for quiet a long time like a month or something!" Taylor thought out loud, Annabelle just shook her head, laughing.

"Your too funny Taylor, really dry funny" Annabelle said laughing.

"Well come on, I'm going to hope out anyways because it is almost 5"

"Okay I'll hop out too, you can help pick out the dress I will wear tonight for your birthday dinner" Annabelle smiles at Taylor.

"Of course"

👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯

Taylor and Annabelle decided to have matching clothes for the dinner, well similar, Taylor's was a dress and Annabelle's was a playsuit . (In the photo)

The girls made there way down stairs to the dinning room where they were having the birthday dinner. Then 'happy birthday' was being sung to Taylor.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear taylor happy birthday to you hiphip hooray hiphip hooray 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 and one to grow on" Everybody sang!

The night was so fun everyone had fun enjoying each others company, although Annabelle and Kaun were a bit awkward at the start, but by the end everyone was having fun, in deep conversation.

Taylor opened her presents she got a new dining set from her mum, what Annabelle gave her, Kaun made a card, Austin got her a new personalised phone case and a cases for Olivia and Meredith. Annabelle's adoptive mum and dad gave her a $50 gift card to target.

Everyone went to bed at 11, Taylor and Austin was staying in the 1st spare room, Gran was staying in the music room which had a couch that turned into a bed, and Andrea and Scott stayed in the second spare room.

Annabelle went to sleep thinking about various things, she has meet taylor swift, taylor is her sister, she is adopted, by her auntie, she was to be spending the next couple weeks with her real brother, sister and parents. She thought of this until she couldn't take it anymore and feel to sleep.