8

Annabelle stood there in shock, this can't be real. Her ideal Taylor Swift was sitting on her bed, her sister that she has never met before was sitting on her bed.

Okay, Annabelle thought to herself, do not go crazy, keep it in. And with that Taylor said,

"You must be Annabelle, I'm Taylor, nice to meet you" Taylor says.

"Um yeah, I'm Annabelle" she said a little too loudly.

"Okay, I can't hold it in anymore!" Taylor exclaims,

"I HAVE A SISTER AND I NEVER KNEW UNTIL A WEEK AGO AND NOW I AM MEETING HER" Taylor yells, getting up and dancing around the room.

It looks like I'm not the only excited one, Annabelle thought. With that Annabelle dropped her bags and danced around with Taylor, it would appear that Annabelle is a much better dancer than Taylor, but Annabelle didn't care cause she was having the best day EVER. She couldn't be mad with her parents anymore, that they didn't tell her about being adopted, because meeting Taylor just equalled it all up.

Then all of the sudden Annabelle stopped and said,

"Wait a minute, today's date is the 13th of December, you're birthday!"

"Yes it's my birthday and this is the best birthday present anyone could ask for, I am always wanted a little sister to play with, getting nails, hair and make up, just having fun with" Taylor said.

"Well I've always wanted a older sister, and brother, sister to have fun with and brother, to protect me" Annabelle says and with that a deep "HELLO" came through the bedroom door. Annabelle turns to see what appears to be Austin, she had only ever seen pictures and most of them were blurry of him. But she could tell because he looks exactly like Kaun but older and he has brown hair, the same colour as Annabelle's. His eyes are blue like Annabelle's and Kaun's too, Annabelle and Austin look a lot alike.

Austin pulls Annabelle into a warm, yet extremely awkward hug, but became unawkward when Taylor join, soon to be followed but Kaun running down the hall into Annabelle's room and joined the hugged squeezing in between Anna and Tay. Annabelle hears the flash of the camera, she doesn't care she just wanted to be in the arms of her brothers and sister forever.

After wait felt like 13 hours the hug was drawn to a close. They all decided to go out side and meet there real parents.

Annabelle walked out to the living room where she found her parents talking to her parents. Maria made her way over to Annabelle and Kaun and took them over to there real parents, to meet, this was the part that Annabelle wasn't looking forward to she was so nervous on meeting her real parents, she had to just love them straight away, she was mad at them for not allowing her to grow up with her real family.

"Hi honeys" Andrea said, followed by Scott saying,

"G'day mate, I'm just gonna throw some shrimp on the barbie" trying to make a joke.

Annabelle was not laughing,

"Did you know that we don't actually call it shrimp we call it prawns, and most people don't even put them on the barbie, we eat them raw."

"Well want a great fun fact!" Scott said enthusiastically.

"Oh honey, I miss you very much" Andrea said, crying, pulling Kaun and Annabelle into a long hug, but it didn't go as long as the one with Taylor and Austin. They pulled away and Annabelle said,

"Why did you give us away? Why didn't you care for us yourself?"

"I felt that we were to old to have another child to take care of, Taylor was 11 and wanted a record deal, and with Austin it was just to hard to be caring for another child. I always felt guilty though, and when I got pregnant again Taylor had already been signed and she was 14, you mum wanted another child so, I gave Kaun to your mum as well"

"I didn't really have a say" Scott said quietly so only Annabelle could hear it. But it ended up failing, Andrea must of heard and she smacked his shoulder.

"What are you doing here in Australia?" Kaun says.

"Well everyone felt like they wanted a family christmas" Gran said coming through the door.

"Family, so just us or are we have more family coming?" Kaun says.

"We are more family coming, who you have never meet before" Maria said.

"Oh goodie" Kaun said running out of the living room and grabbing a footy to play with outside.

"Tonight we are having a dinner for Taylor, because it is her 25th birthday today!" Austin said appearing in the room, along with Taylor.

"Austin" Andrea scolds him,

"It was a surprise!"

"Oh sorry dude" Austin said.

"SURPRISE"

"Wait so you guys will be here for my birthday?" Annabelle said.

"Yep, the 23th right" Austin said.

"Yes, that's it!" Annabelle said.

"I always wondered why we always had a feast on that day and February the 10th" Austin said.

"That's mine and Kaun's birthday days" Annabelle said.

"Annabelle, Austin, come on let's get Kaun and learn a bit about each other." Taylor said running out of the living room and into the back yard to get Kaun.