36

"Oh Kaun" his mum looks at him.

"You don't know what has happened, we may as well tell you the truth" Andrea told the him and his siblings.

"But first let's Skype Austin so he can know what has happened and the truth" as Andrea said that Taylor got her iPad and set it up to the TV and started called Austin. Who after a couple of rings finally answered.

"Mum? Taylor? Why are you calling me, not to sound rude or anything but I am meant to go out tonight" Austin said through the screen.

"Austin, I want you to cancel all scheduled events because I have some explaining to do and it may take a while" Andrea told her son.

"Okay, mum but this better be good" Austin told his mother with a sigh, grabbing his phone and texting all of his friends cancelling his events.

*******

"Okay so where do I start, from the very being?" Andrea mumbled to herself.

"The first time I ever saw your father, I was taken back, because he was the most handsome thing I had ever seen" Andrea started.

"But when I first talked to him I was shocked about his rudeness, but I was young and in love so I didn't care about personality only the looks and how he made me feel. We went on a country road trip and while there he kind off, well let's just say he did something against my wishes and Taylor you started brewing. I didn't want you to not have a dad so I just married him so you would have a dad, it was good for a while their until he started to act weird again, I was happy to please him but one night I denied and he got so angry. Taylor you were sleeping in your cot only 13 months old, I screamed, and you woke up crying, but I couldn't help you because your father wasn't letting me go, after that night I fell pregnant with you Austin.

Again once you started to grow up he had to be good and he wasn't going to do anything again, he promised me because he felt that you did deserved a good dad. But one night both you were out at your grandparents house and he came home drunk and you know what happened next, basically Annabelle you were born.

Taylor once I had her, you always wondered what happened to the baby that was in my stomach, I always told you that it was a miscarriage, I told my sister, who was your 'mother' Annabelle that I couldn't look after you because of Taylors career, but it was really because Scott wasn't fit for the role off a dad. Austin and Taylor you guys were too old for you to be adopted, so only Annabelle was adopted out.

The same thing happened to Kaun as well that is when I realised that he actually was crazy, but we stayed together although having our fights because I didn't want you Taylor to stop your daydream becoming a reality of being a singer. Again after you guys were sent away, Scott promised once more that he wouldn't disrespect me or any other family, but obviously that hasn't happened from what we just witnessed." Andrea stoped and looked at her audience, he four kids wide eyed in front of her. Taylor jumped up and hugged her mother,

"I am so sorry what we put you through, because it is our fault you just wanted us to have a normally and memorable for the correct reasons childhood" Taylor told her mum.

"I am sorry to ruin the moment", Austin said through the screen, "but what did we just witness?"

This time Annabelle spoke, "Scott, my father, just did what he did to mum, and he was sent to jail, for disrespecting me and my body"

Austin just stared in shocked then got really angry.