37

The family ate in silence and all went to bed early. But Annabelle couldn't sleep all she could do was lay in bed and remember the events that had previously past, and it killed her. Her eyes so sore from tiredness but she couldn't close them for more than a second because a reoccurring dream would appear. Not a dream a nightmare, that she had already lived once. After what seemed like a lifetime Annabelle drifted to sleep.

👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼

Annabelle surprisingly had the best night sleep she could have ever had. No nightmares, a dream of having a perfect life, with a normal father, much like the one she previously had although Taylor and Austin were in it as well. Annabelle then remembered before all of that terrible nonsense that unraveled last night, Taylor had mentioned to her about coming on tour with her on her 1989 world tour. Annabelle just kept that thought in mind as it was one of the greatest thoughts and experiences that she had ever heard. On tour with the Taylor Swift. Her sister.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Today was the day that Taylor, Kaun, Annabelle and Andrea were setting there eyes on the 1989 world tour stage. Annabelle had already tried pleading with Taylor, so she would play all you had to do was stay, but Taylor said that there would be no room with all of the special guests that she had planned on tour with her. Although sad about the answer Annabelle came to the conclusion that Taylor was right. As Taylor always was.

🎉😎🎉😎🎉😎❤️😎

Annabelle was in Taylor's dressing room before the show and she couldn't believe the amount of costumes that she could see, all of Taylor's, all of the different wtny skirts and jackets as well as styles body suits. And all of the band and dancers costumes. Annabelle was super pumped to watch the show, although she wasn't aloud to show herself too much to the fans as Taylor had not told them about her, just yet. As Taylor was waiting for the right time to tell her beloved fans. As Vance Joy was about to start playing Annabelle and Kaun found her seats in the audience and sat down, they watched all of the support acts and both could not hold in there excitement when the welcome to New York anthem started to play.