14

The rest of Annabelle's day was peaceful.

She was undisturbed.

She liked it.

She took in everything, and blow it out to have a day by herself a day for herself. Well when she meant by her self she actually meant without family. She and a couple friends from dancing went to South Bank and swam in the cool water of the lagoon, having lunch at Max Brener (can't spell it) and then for a walk along the river with ice cream. To say the least it was an awesome day!

She didn't know why but she just dreading her day with her dad; Scott. He seemed cool, but a little creepy, was it just her?

$$$$$$$$$$

She slept well that night and had an amazing dream about Taylor Swift being her sister, when she woke up and went outside to tell her mum about it, when she saw Taylor sitting on the lounge, and it all came back; it wasn't a dream. All those things she thought she had dreamt was real. She was living a dream. She had confused herself.

Oh no, she had a day with Scott today! She felt the butterflies fill her stomach and her apatite was lost. She just had a bad feeling about him.

Taylor forced her to eat something, but she almost vomited it back up, but she somehow managed to keep it down.

Scott and her we're going to the museums today. Together. With no one else.

She had to stop worrying about him he was her father after all, he wouldn't do anything to harm her, would he? Taylor seems to love him and so does Austin, so what does she have to lose? Her virginaty? No! Why is she even thinking this. Stop, she says to her self, calm down. Stop making a big deal he would not do anything. He would not harm her. She is his daughter, he is her father. Everything will be fine settle down.

Stop

Worrying.

😜😜😜😜😜😜

Guys I have no idea where I am going with this chapter but... Yeah. Sorry if it confused you, I confused myself too.

Ps. Sorry if I can't spell.

Pps. comment what you want to happen

Ppps. Sorry that my chapters are so short, I will try to lengthen them as the ideas roll in