18

Annabelle thought that the biggest shock ever was when she found out Taylor was her sister and when she met Taylor, but no, now that ED SHEERAN was here yes Ed Sheeran, the Ed Sheeran, she was out of her mind. she still hasn't said a thing, just standing there frozen.

"Hi Annabelle, is it?" Ed said to her.

Nodding her head as the sign of yes.

"I'm Ed" he said.

She just kept on nodding. He came in for a hug, he warm embrace making her unfreeze and hug back. Then she realised this was the Ed Sheeran, he probably thought she was crazy just standing their not speaking or moving. So she decided to do something about it, she was going to talk to him. She just was going to try not to say anything stupid.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked, as the family ft. ed got in the car to go back home. They didn't have to pay for the stitches because the government could do that.

"I'm well Taylor said that you and Kaun liked my music and so I thought I might just pop by and spendchristmaswithyourfamily" he said the last bit really fast and under his breathe.

"Sorry I didn't get that last bit" Annabelle said truthfully.

"IM SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR FAMILY" Ed yelled in joy.

"Yay!" Annabelle said, not knowing how else to respond.

Once they were back home Annabelle asked Taylor,

"Where were we going before I hit my head open?"

"Well we were going to go out for coffee, well hot chocolate for you and he was going surprise you." She explained.

"Sorry I recked your plans" Annabelle said, looking at the ground.

"It's okay, I think you were more surprised that ed came to the hospital!" Taylor exclaimed.

I laughed and went up to my room.

"Bear" Annabelle's adoptive mum called her using her nickname.

"Yes?" Annabelle questioned.

"Come down and show Ed to his room" Maria said.

"Okay, I'm on my way" Annabelle said running down stairs and grabbing Eds hand, taking him to the guest room which wasn't being occupied, as stated before the Mackenzie's had a mansion of a house, they had many guest rooms.

The room Ed was going to be staying in was a quiet big room, with blue walls and white carpet floors, the bed sheets was a sandy colour with blue and white pillows. a very beachy looking room.

"So Annabelle, your 14 right and its your birthday in a couple of days?" Ed asked.

"Correct" Annabelle confirmed.

"What do you want most in this world?" Ed asked.

"To meet ONE DIRECTION" Annabelle laughs, but you could hear the truth in her voice.

"Other than that?" Ed laughed.

"No Ed, I see what you are trying to do!"

"What?" Ed asks innocently, but knowing what he was doing.

"You're trying to get out what I want for my birthday, you don't need to get me anything, just you being here is enough" Annabelle says honestly.

Ed stood in awe touched. By her words. Lol jks, he just kept on trying and trying to get out of her what she wanted, but she wouldn't budge, Ed finally gave up.

Ed thought to himself, what if I was to call Harry and Niall and see what they was doing on her birthday, maybe he they come down. It would be harder to persuade the other boys, but Niall and Harry would do it.

Annabelle left Ed in his thoughts and went back up into her room to find Taylor.

"I feel as if I haven't seen you dance" Taylor said.

"I'll play you dance" Taylor said, pulling out her guitar that she somehow must always carry with her, (lolling she brought it with her into the room) she stated to play the familiar tune of enchanted, although Annabelle didn't want to dance she knew that taylor would have pushed her until she gave in and she would have had to dance anyway.

Annabelle danced so beautifully and when Taylor finished the music and she stopped she heard clapping coming from outside her bedroom door. Her phone lit up with a tweet from Ed.

'This dancer @taylorswift13 @annabellemackenize23'

With a link of a video of what Taylor and Annabelle were just doing.

"Ed how did you get my Twitter name?" Annabelle asked.

"I have my ways, I am Ed Sheeran" he said laughing, Annabelle nodded in agreement.

With in seconds her followers on Twitter went up and she had no idea what was happening and then she realised, famous person followed her on Twitter and tagged her in something, you would expect people to follow you.

"Taylor are you going to announce about Annabelle and Kaun?" Ed asked.

"No, not yet anyway, because I want to be able to put off for as long as I can having paps follow you everywhere" Taylor says with a good explanation.

Everyone had left Annabelle's room, leaving only Taylor, Annabelle and Ed.

"Come on guys, we are from 3 different places around the world, we need to acknowledge each others cultures or sports, you guys need to be able to play some backyard cricket" Annabelle said jumping up and running outside with Taylor and Ed at her tail. Austin and Kaun soon to join.

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

I just made up Annabelle's Twitter, I'm sorry if there already was one.

5 likes = new update