24

Truth or dare had started, only the one direction boys, Ed, Annabelle, Taylor and Austin were playing. Kaun was not playing, nor did he want to play because he was to busy in the pool swimming, and playing imaginary games with himself.

Annabelle went first and she picked Harry, who chose dare.

Since him and Taylor were still being really awkward and making this situation awkward, I dare them to go into my room for 10 minutes to talk it out and get over it. Which they surprisingly agreed to doing, Annabelle stood out side the door with Taylor and Harry talked and they ended up clearing it through, when the time was up Annabelle burst in on them hugging.

Once re joined with the rest who had kept on playing with Harry and Taylor were doing the dare. They had gone through everyone once expect Taylor and Annabelle, Louis did Taylor's first truth or dare, Taylor picked dare, and Louis dared her to skull a litre of beer, which Taylor being Taylor did not want to do it, but again Taylor being Taylor would never turn down a dare so she did it skulking the litre of beer in let's not a very fast time. Annabelle now realised that it didn't take very long for Taylor to get drunk because with in a matter of minutes she was having the time of her life laughing at anything that was said or getting up and dancing at anything. Austin didn't seem too concerned about Taylor's behaviour, maybe because he was doing the same thing, oh no, two drunk swifts, not a good thing.

It was now time for Annabelle's turn to do a dare, which is what she chose. the person who was doing the dare was the one the only Mr Harry Styles, who not knowing she had a boyfriend dare her to kiss Zayn.

Annabelle sat there in shock not moving a muscle, it was completing wrong to kiss another guy, but you know she wouldn't hate it, especially because it was the hottie from the start of all time even when he was a embryo, Zayn Malik from currently the worlds biggest boy band One direction.

Annabelle alike Taylor would never turn down a dare, so she walked over to Zayn and said

"Okay", she leaned in, so did he, she could here the chants that were scattering the room saying,

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss" even from Taylor and Austin, who obviously to drunk to care less.

Annabelle closed her eyes, just as she and Zayn were about to kiss instead she kissed a hand. Annabelle quickly pulled away, wondering what was going on, she looked to Zayn whose expression twinned hers. They both mirror each other looking up to see Niall standing there looking very cross.

"You think that it is okay just daring a 15 year old girl to kiss a 21 year old? When they have a boyfriend, and technically Zayn is a stranger to Annabelle, I am disgusted in you Mr Style Edward Styles" Niall said firmly pointing at Harry as he lectured him.

"What do you have to say for yourself" Niall asked Harry.

"Annabelle, I'm sorry that I dared you to kiss another boy, an older boy, when you already have a boyfriend" Harry admitted to Annabelle.

"Good" Niall said pleased with Harry, but he wasn't done.

"Annabelle, what makes you think that you can just go kissing any boy you want, when you already have a boy friend, and a pretty good one from what I can tell, even though it was a dare, you still would have cheated on him, and I get the, 'but I never turn down a dare', but this dare was to far fetched" Niall said now talking to Annabelle.

All Annabelle got out of it was that Niall knew about Luke.

"What do you mean, I have a pretty good boyfriend? You guys didn't even talk today, have you met before?" Annabelle curiously asked.

"Nope, I was watching you and him talk this afternoon on the back lawn" Niall told her truthfully.

"You were spying on us? How much did you hear?" Annabelle questioned.

"We will talk about this later" Niall told her.

He turned to Zayn,

"What makes you think that you can kiss a younger girl, who has a boyfriend, even if it was for a dare, to think that you even thought of doing it and would have done it, if it wasn't for me stepping in"

Now turning to Taylor,

"Taylor you are her older sibling, even though you are drunk, why wouldn't you even get the thinnest feeling that something was worry and stop it, you call yourself a role model."

Taylor went quiet.

"Hey don't you dare talk to my sister like that" Austin said fuming up.

"You think that you can just come in here controlling and protecting my sisters, in the one meant to be doing that" Austin said furiously.

"Well you mustn't be doing a very good job of it if this was happened" Niall said coming back. Austin shamely walked out of the room and up stairs. Niall watched him walk away and then turned to everyone else,

"What do you all have to say to yourself's, you were all here chanting kiss, when it is clearing wrong, you guys, do you guys see what I see, on why this is wrong?" Each and everyone of them nodded there heads, one by one they all left the room as well leaving only Annabelle and Niall.

Annabelle's eyes were teared up,

"Thank you Niall, I can't believe I almost did that, with out you I would feel so guilty." Annabelle told him.

"No problem, I feel like we have a connection, not a romantic connection but like a family connection, somehow I am like your older brother" Niall told Annabelle.

"You know Niall, I always though that Liam was the daddy Directioner."

"Well you know, if something isn't right for me I become the daddy, now I am very sorry that I was spying on you and Luke this afternoon, I'm pretty sure I heared the whole thing, I went inside while you were hugging, but I went through a different door" Niall told her laughing at the end.

"Niall I feel I can trust you knowing this information, just please don't tell anybody" Annabelle pleaded.

"Sure thing Annie, it's okay if I call you that," Niall asks.

Annabelle nodded a yes.

"Awesome, but Annie, come to me when you want to talk, I talk about anything, you can trust me, if you want advice, if you want just someone to listen or you just want to be with someone, just come to me or ring me" Niall said giving Annabelle his number.

"I will Niall" Annabelle confirmed, giving Niall a tight warm hug.