23

Luke and Annabelle walk to the door and open up together walking in only to be wet with some sticky slim?

"Louis" Annabelle heard the Irish Niall Horan's voice coming from down the hallway, She couldn't see from all of the slim that was over her whole body.

"Yes, Niall Irish Horan" Louis says back.

"I thought you said that you wouldn't do any pranks while we were here" Niall said.

"But I didn't" he said innocently.

"Who else could it had been"

"Austin! It was Austin's idea but I got it to work" Louis pleaded.

Annabelle brought her hands to her eyes wiping away the slim that was covering her eyes.

Annabelle looked up to see her brother come out.

"It's true it was my idea" Austin spoke. For some reason Anna's hand went directly into Luke's slimy hand.

"Louis and I planned this so that when Annabelle came inside she would be slimmed" Austin said with a great big smile on his face.

Louis and him hi fived, Annabelle decided to play mad,

"How could you AustinI trusted you, and you Louis you are such a disgrace" she said pretend crying even though she was still crying from the previous event.

Annabelle ran dragging Luke behind her into the bathroom. Annabelle stripped off into her togs (swimmers) she had put on during the party because they went for a swim in there pool. She turned the shower on and washed all of the slim out of her hair and off her body once she was done, Luke went in the shower doing the same thing she had done just previously. Once he was done he hoped out and Annabelle and him both started laughing their heads off. They both found it so funny that Austin and Louis pranked them. They didn't care.

Annabelle and Luke went upstairs into her bedroom and Annabelle gave Luke some of his clothes they he had left here from times before, while she got dressed into a summer day dress they went down stairs again and saw Maria laughing at the 2 boys Austin and Louis as they had to clean up the mess they had made.

Luke's mum was here and he called him over to leave, Luke looked at Annabelle can her a quick hug and kissed her on the check and he was off.

Niall came over to Annabelle,

"I'm so sorry Louis did that, you know sometimes he really can't control himself sometimes" Niall said, explaining Louis.

"Don't worry about it, I was joking when I yelled at them, I just wanted to be funny" Annabelle reassured him.

"Okay good" he said.

Niall and Annabelle left the boys to do the cleaning up and went to the lounge room to see Taylor and Harry sitting awkwardly together, while Ed, Liam and Zayn were in deep conversation.

Annabelle didn't really hang out with the one direction boys much during the party because she didn't want her friends (who live and love one direction) going crazy and bugging them. She felt as if now was the time to get to know them.

Louis and Austin entered the room and sat down together talking and laughing. Taylor suggested to play a game with everyone and of course Louis screamed out truth and dare.

The last time Annabelle played truth and dare was with Taylor, Austin and Kaun. She thought, this time it's going to be a lot more hectic.