2

She was on the way home with her mum and blasting in the car was The moment I knew which was her favourite Taylor Swift song.

"It was like slow motion, standing there in a party dress, red lipstick" Annabelle screamed at the top of her lungs. Here mum quickly quietened her down, as she had a bad head ache.

"Sorry" Annabelle mumbled.

"Okay when we get home you have to make sure you have everything for grandmas house" Annabelle's mum Maria told Annabelle.

"Yes, mum"

"2 sets of Pjs, toothbrush, toothpaste, a book, enough clothes to last two weeks, remember grandma will wash them as well, a hat and good clothes for going out" Maria listed.

"Have I forgotten anything" she added.

"Yes, the rest of my toiletries like hairbrush, retainers, lotion and everything" Anna laughs,

"Oh and shoes" she adds

"Oh yes, sorry, I am nervous because your brother going on his first plane ride alone"

"Um mum, I'm going to be on the plane as well"

"You know what I mean" she exclaims, laughing, as they pull into the driveway of there house.

Tomorrow Kaun and Annabelle would take the short 1 and half hour plane ride to Townsville where there Grandma on there mums side lived.

🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙

The next morning

Kaun would not stop talking, on how much fun he is going to have at Grandmas house. Annabelle though she was not showing it she wasn't definitively excited as well. She hadn't seen her in 2 years due to bring busy, but finally they found space.

Maria and David (her mum and dad) walked them all the way up to the boarding gates at the Brisbane domestic airport. Anna could feel the bubbles of excitement going up her but was quickly knocked out by nerves. She had a fear of planes, what if the oxygen masks don't work what it the life jacket isn't under the seat and who happen if we crashed. Before Annabelle even realises she is on the plane almost taking off.

The flight was quick a few turbulences here and there, nothing a seat belt can't fix. Anna manly read and listened to music on the flight. As they walked out they saw there grandma her wrinkled old hand waving out off control. Annabelle wondered what this holiday to her grandmas would be like.

.............................

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING I WAS ON A HOLIDAY AND HAD NO INTERNET MOST OF THE TIME.