4

"Well..." Gran begins.

"Yes, he is from the same family, it was a mistake baby and there too and they were getting to old to look after another child when they already had 2 previously that weren't adopted much in there life, and one of them is quiet a success, she's a famous singer, and for another baby in the life will be very hard for your parents and you mum well adopted mum was all up for having another baby".

"I have 2 more siblings? And one of them is famous?" Annabelle says.

"Oops, I said too much" Gran said.

"No please Grandma, tell me more about my family, I really would like to know, because I have been living a lie my whole life, so please Gran, please tell me" Annabelle pleads.

"No, I can't your mother, both mothers will never forgive me if I told you" she says.

Annabelle knew that she will get gran if she pleas long enough because she have some sort of power of getting everything out of Gran.

"Please Gran, please"

"Okay, but don't tell anyone I told you" Gran says.

They take the conversion inside to her bedroom and she explains,

"You have a 25 year old sister name Taylor, and a brother who is 22 named Austin"

"Okay, so Taylor is famous" Annabelle says, she couldn't but help think of anyone but Taylor Swift, that is highly unlikely though.

"Yes she is, Taylor was trying to get a record deal when she was younger and it was putting to much stress on your mum, she was fearful that because of Taylor you weren't going to have the same amount of attention as she would have hoped, so your mum and adoptive mum, talked and she ended up adopting you..."

Annabelle could tell that there was something that gran was missing,

"Anything else" she adds.

"Your adoptive mum is your really mums sister, so that is why you look so much like your mum." Gran blurts.

"Oh" Is all Annabelle can say, taking a step back, she did not expect that at all.