25

That evening unfortunately they would have to say goodbye Zayn, Louis and Liam.

Zayn kept on thinking to himself, why did Niall care so much about Annabelle being in a relationship, when he himself was in a relationship. Well he guessed it wouldn't have mattered as much because Perrie knows how much he loves her and she would have been alright if he told her the circumstances. So overall there was no real question to be asked, Zayn told himself, after a couple of times thinking this over and over, no worries.

Niall and Harry however were staying for Christmas, which Annabelle was so happy about because, she had grown really close to Niall. Taylor and Harry have been becoming close friends since there 10 minutes in the room together alone, they are always talking.

But Taylor told Annabelle that she doesn't want Harry to like her again because he is a different person when they are in a relationship than friendship, and she wouldn't like him back, so she doesn't want to break his heart. She also kinda spilled out that she was really proud of Niall for standing up for Annabelle and she had a tiny crush on him, but there would be no way he could like her back because of how she acted the other night, and it would be wrong of her and wrong in the media' eyes to date someone from the same band.

💩💩💩💩💩💩

Christmas came around and Annabelle was able to spend time with her cousins, Aunts and Uncles. Annabelle had become very close with her cousin Hayley who was 16, so the closest age to her. Kaun loved to hang out with Nathan and Thomas because they played football back at America, not for the National teams, just there school and college team. Austin joined in too.

Niall was still very highly protective over Annabelle, and defended her from anything, Niall and Austin didn't really agree with each other yet, but it is all in a working process.

The Mackenzie's celebrate Christmas a bit different to the other Aussie family's. They go to Church at out 10:00pm on Christmas Eve once they get home Santa would have arrived. There is a grand old feast, and when we are all finished, normally Annabelle and Kaun dress up and be the Santa', picking the presents under the tree, calling out to and from's and running to give it to them.

Annabelle and Kaun defiantly got the most presents, especially Kaun because he got all of those guitars from Taylor and Annabelle.

Scott and Andrea got the keys to a brand new house in Brisbane in the out skirts, a couple of kilometres away from where the Mackenzie's have another smaller cottage house, the only difference is that Scott and Andrea's is much bigger, Taylor showed us a picture. It has got a master bed room, 5 other bed rooms, one for each child and a spare room, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 lounge rooms and a music room. But it wasn't like all of those new houses today, in the inside it was very old fashion cottage house but beautiful.

Everyone else had a grand time with there presents, Annabelle and Kaun got out the mattresses and put them on the floor of the upstairs Lounge room. So all of the kids would sleep up there, well most of them weren't kids, more like pre and early adults + Kaun. Hayley was a massive one direction fan and she had her eyes on Harry the whole night, which in Annabelle's eyes was pretty weird, because her cousin dated him and all the things jumping around in Annabelle's head.

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

It was now early morning on the 31st of December 2014, and it was time to say goodbye to Harry and Niall. When she had to say goodbye to Niall she hugged him tightly and she could feel tears on her face,

"Just text air call me" Niall said into her hair. She nodded back.

Next she hugged Harry and he told her to look after herself. A simple nod came back.

Taylor and Niall hugged and Niall kissed her cheek as he went, which Annabelle liked very much, she shipped Niall and Taylor so much, Naylor, she decided, Naylor will be there ship name, all she has to do is get them together first. Harry and Taylor hugged, Ed and the boys hugged, really it was just a huge hugging ceremony the amount of people Niall and Harry hugged to say goodbye.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
2nd of January 2015

New Year's Eve was fun, but sadly it was time for they're cousins to go back home, the swifts were making there way back to the states on the 5th of January.

"Annabelle and Kaun, we have some important news to tell you, come down to the kitchen." Annabelle heard Andrea say. Quickly she started running down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Yes" she said sitting on the bar stool next to Kaun.

"Well it is your choice, but do you want to come live with us in Nashville?" Andrea said.

"Yes" Annabelle said again, not even thinking.

"Okay good, the only thing is that, you will have to wait until half way through the year to come down, in summer, so you can start fresh with everyone else for that year" Andrea told the kids.

"Awesome" Kaun said.

The only problem Annabelle was seeing was leaving Australia, her friends, but she could still visit them and she could make new ones, Maria and David, but she could still visit them and her boyfriend, these were all things that wasn't the end of the world, she could always see people again and she can make new friends. she can't wait to start fresh.