7

The week at Grandmas passed quickly. Anna felt like she couldn't listen to any Taylor in front of Gran because she found it weird that she would be listening to her own sister in front of her Grandmother and Taylor's Grandmother, but it was extremely difficult for Annabelle not to listen to any Taylor out loud.

She ended up telling Kaun about her and Grandmas whole conversation and he said he already knew that there were adopted together he always assumed that Anna knew too, but it was a shock when he found out that Taylor was his sister. He would always listen to Taylor Swift whenever Annabelle would play it at home, but he always bagged her, mainly just because he got so sick of hearing her because of how much Annabelle wound play her music at home.

Gran all of the sudden was like a new person, Annabelle thinks it was because of she had released a bit of secrets that he had been holding on for more many many years, well only 14. Annabelle thinks Gran has liked the company because she has been alone for quiet a while, pops died 10 years ago from cancer so Annabelle didn't have the best memory of him. All she remembered is he had a bald head and the most amazing blue eyes you could see anywhere. She remembered how he used to make her giggle, according to Maria they were as close as Kaun and Annabelle are now. Kaun was like a reincarnation of Pops the strangest thing was that Kaun was born on the same day as when Pop sadly passed. How strange.

Annabelle, Kaun and Gran planted, cooked, watched movies and learnt about the family history during there week at Grans. Annabelle really enjoyed it.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Today was the day that Gran, Anna and Kaun were heading back to Brisbane, Annabelle was excited to see her parents, but she was really bad a keeping secrets so she doesn't know how long it will take until she will spill the beans.

The flight home tool long than expected due to a minor thunder storm that was going on. By the end of the flight Annabelle had the bag out just incase she throw up everywhere due to all of the turbulence, but once they got of the plane and she saw her parents she felt a lot better.

Normally kids who are adopted feel like they are being treated differently just because they are not there real parents, they think they love them less then if they were biological, but Annabelle believes that her parents if they had a kid that was there own they would love her just as much as that child.

💬💬💬💬💬💬

On the way home from the airport Annabelle and Kaun delighted there parents with the stories of they time at there grandmas place.

When they got home Annabelle ran to her bedroom to change into something more comfortable, she ran in shut the door and looked up to find someone sitting on her bed. The girl turned and Annabelle stopped frozen.

👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸

WHO IS IT???

LEAVE ME PLENTY OF COMMENTS AND VOTES FOR THIS, COMMENT ON WHO YOU THINK IT IS! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE WHERE WE ARE GOING IN THIS BOOK, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.

TWO UPDATES IN A ROW!!!

Stay beautiful