30

On the plane Annabelle found that you could watch movies, TV shows, listen to music and all of this cool stuff. as she was scrolling through the movies it came to her attention that the giver was one of the movies that you could watch + the Lorax, she decided to watch both, due to t swizzle staring in both movies.

💗💗💗

She finished both movies and decided that it was time for a little nap, and what better way to get to sleep but to doze of to music, so she went to the music on the small screen and no doubt there was the very album itself 1989, she put the pops beats on and feel asleep as welcome to New York played.

💟💟💟💟💟💟

Annabelle woke up to the smell of the great, but food that normally makes you feel sick, plane food, and also Kaun shaking her and waking her up.

While eating the dinner that the plane had served, Kaun chatted her head off about how great it's going to be in Nashville, how he will get to see Austin everyday, even though Austin doesn't even live in Nashville, he goes to college in La (lies I actually don't know where he lives), but Annabelle thought she might let him keep dreaming.

Annabelle was really excited now about being in the U.S. but she still was unsure about her dad, Scott, she was sure he was a nice man but something about him scared her, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The plane flew over the tops of Nashville, Annabelle and Kaun could see what looked like the whole city. It was beautiful, she could wait to see her family. Even though the first thing she wants to do is find a pillow and plonk her head on it. Even though she slept on the plane, it was only a light sleep. On the other had Kaun was up vibrant and awake.

The planes tired hit the run way, creating the plane bounce up and down from the impact. Waiting for the doors to open, to go down and see there new home.

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧

Annabelle and Kaun walked through the doors and stopped Andrea, Scott, Austin and Taylor almost instantly. Kaun and Annabelle sprinted to there family and hugged them tightly.

"Right let's show you your new home!" Taylor exclaimed....

(Sorry for the short chapter)